I lost my virginity to my boyfriend last week. Two days later he gets back with his ex?

I can't stop crying. Can someone please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to?

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, you are not only one this has happened to in this very cruel world. But most important thing is you have to drink a lot of water, better extra water consumption than your normal life. Please not let yourself too much dehydrated because of not stopping crying. If you become dehydrated more then this dehydration will force you have sex more with boys too much which is really means killing yourself. You have to control your hungry of having sex after loosing your virginity because of your wound health area and soul and mind. Please remember one thing that you do not need to do same mistake again and again though you did that once because there is no need to do that mistake again for your pure health and mind and soul. If you do not do that same mistake once again you can think yourself that you are still virgin though 67% of total population of whole world always did the same mistake again and again after loosing their virginity which you do not need to follow because you are exceptional and different. Please keep maintain yourself by being different from other fool and unwise people and just be wise and meritorious and intelligent and prominent and promising proud person in this cruel world which is a great work for a real fighting spirit against this cruel world to make a peaceful and cruelty free world where I am another fighter with you and besides you though we are situated in long distance. Just be brave and drink water regularly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean this hasn't happened to me but don't blame yourself. Virginity ain't that special, fucking someone you love is. He's a piece of shit, it ain't your fault. I promise you he'll come running back, and when he does, tell him his dick wasn't shit anyhow and don't take his ass back.

What Guys Said 18

• first of all he's not worth your tears there are so many other guys out there i mean there are 7 billion people in the world and statistically speaking 50% would be men. i understand it hurts and there's really nothing i can do to change that but in a week or so you're going to realize you are much happier without him and that he wasn't really that great, and you were too good for him. as for him it might be longer than a week but he will realize what a mistake he made and probably be completely devastated unless he's a soulless peice of sht in which case fuc him. it is sad to say though that guy do just date women for sex then dump them. makes me sad for the male species

• Oh God, and guys wonder why girls hate guys... These degenerate douchebags man... I don't even know what to say to you to lighten up your feelings man, i'm sorry. But always Chin up, don't let down, and stay strong i guess.

• Cheer up. Life is full of wonderful things but you'll never them unless you experience the crushing downs. They hurt but they also give us perspective to recognize when something good comes along. Heartbreak is tough but everyone goes through it.
    As for virginity, it's overrated. Now you can look forward at life as a woman free of old boundaries.

• That's really bad. I hope you can get over it soon.
    I suggest you to not to think about losing virginity because it doesn't mean anything. People say "saving your virginity for the one is good" but it doesn't make any difference. It is just a stupid belief that is accepted by society for some reason.
    Just forget this virginity thing and look at it like it was just a sex. Try to get over it and know you did nothing wrong.

• Anything I could say here would sound mean and that's far from what I would want so I will say only this, "I'm sorry my dear but you chose him." I am sorry for your pain but it's temporary. Just don't be quick to make up for it.

• Welcome to the club.

• This happens all the time its called getting used by a tool learn from this and dont go for those types of dickheads

• Who long were you dating?

• I'm going to be very thoughtless and say "he used you". Sorry in Advance. Cheer up and enjoy the best of the world

• What a dick!

• That's fucked up... 😥😥

• Lol such a retard, how can someone do things like this?

• I've seen this happen. PM me if you need to.

• A friend of mine had this happen to her.

• No in my High School this was pretty common.

• he suckered you the whole time, he sure played you real good. you were just a rebound girl to him the whole time, only that you realized it too late by now

• hey, you opened your legs

• He's a prick forget him and move on, and yes i'm positive it has happened to many people!

What Girls Said 8

• .. this is why the idea of women forming their identity and self-worth to be built around the 'purity' of their vagina.

I'm sorry about how your boyfriend left you but remind yourself that there's so much more to you than your vagina. Remember that sex is one of the most natural acts and is only as important or self-defining as you allow it to be.

• It happens :( PM me some time and i’ll share my story

• Your not the only one. I know someone that was with someone for over a year and she had sex with her guy and he left her after

• This is why I'm scared to have sex with any boyfriend. Fear that he'll leave if I do or don't do it with him

• he isn't worth it mama, it hurts now but you dont need him, you'll be okay

• He a stupid fuckboy..

• Surely, you're not the only one this has happened to. But, does that really help you knowing someone else has felt the same kind of pain? When more "victims" gather together to console each other, the probability of heightening each other's suffering rises.

Get angry! Your either try to win him back or kick him hard between his legs!

• Trust me somedays he is going to realize what he lost but it's going to be too late because you will be with your real king