Guys have you ever cheated? would you in the future?

idk what it is...but cheating is like forbidden fruit and its so tempting. anyone else agree? have you ever been tempted to cheat? did you follow through with it or walk away?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I have a lot for this one…lol

Well, I haven’t ever actually cheated on a boyfriend, but I've slept with a lot of married men, guys with girlfriends, etc. Even when I try not to pick up guys in relationships, it happens anyway. It also doesn’t help that some guys lie about being married and will take off their rings. I feel like its their responsibility, not mine. I don’t feel bad because if they really cared about their relationships then they wouldn’t be having sex with me. If it isn’t me, for some of them it would just be another girl.

I do think it is kind of hot too, but I’m a bit of a freak. lol The forbidden fruit scenario definitely applies for me. I’ve tried this lately – if I’m talking to a guy and I really want to know if he’s lying about being married, I’ll tell him it turns me on. Sometimes they will confess. It may be shocking for some people, but I love the behind-her-back dirty risk involved. I have had some guys f*** me in their house or apartment where their girlfriends/wives live. It’s like of course we don’t want to get caught, but its that much more fun. I've done it on their beds, on their kitchen table, in their shower, etc. I can’t say it is something I would readily give up.

If I fell in love again, I would consider it. I would never do to the man I love what a lot of these men I’m sleeping with do to their wives. It would kill me to hurt someone I love in that way. I don’t get how these guys do it. I mean, I’m a freak but these guys get really into the idea of sleeping with me. A couple of them have actually had me meet their friends and coworkers! They think I’m very beautiful, witty, intelligent, hot, etc. and they want to show me off. I love it, I think it’s hot when all the guys know I’m his little slut and he’s proud to show me off. Again, though, I just don’t see how they think some cute thing on the side is worth that risk. Maybe its because a lot of them are well off and they think their wives won't leave them? But even then I’ve had less wealthy guys just want to hang out with me in public and sometimes with their friends…It’s a risk. I always ask them, “Are you sure you want to risk this? Behind closed doors is one thing, but now you're going to let your dirty laundry air in public? Okay…”

Sometimes I feel kind of bad for their wives. Generally they don’t find out but once she did. He told her! They were in a heated argument and I guess he wanted to get one extra jab in. He said something to hint at it like “Well she’s waiting for me so you can take your ass to bed.” Something like that. She was crushed of course. I would have had more respect for her if she didn’t continue to be with him and actually tried to get him to fall back in love with her. She didn’t punish him or anything she just cried asking him to stay whenever she thought he was seeing me. I think that’s so beyond pathetic. Man up woman. Have some pride in yourself – no man would ever treat me that way and have me begging him.

• Anyway I think men feel freer with the “other woman.” It’s happened all throughout history. Men used to be free to have their girls on the side and still are in some countries. I know they like my company because I’m a great girl. I make them laugh, I try to give advice if they need it, and I can talk about almost anything. They like my body, they like that they can be open about sex with me and I am willing to try things their wives aren’t.

• I am into women as well and I've been with girls in relationships too but usually when I'm with a girl it's a real relationship or at least not an adulterous one. I don't know why that is. I have done it though just twice though. Women in relationships wanting to experiment. Anyway I need to wrap this up. lol Basically, I’m smart, glamorous, beautiful, and shameless. I think Marilyn Monroe would be proud. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Im a 26 year old failure with girls, never had a GF, rejected hundreds of times, and if that miracle of love ever comes my way, not even the hottest girls in the world can get me go down that line.

• I have never and would never cheat. If a relationship is uninteresting enough to make me actually want to cheat, then it's definitely not a relationship worth being in.

• I can't really be sure about the future, but I never did it in the past, and I don't think I will in the future.

• No because I don't like girls that cheat so y would I and I don't like seeing girls be hurt so yea

• Uuuhh I have cheated - I made out with another woman, and it was a really sh*tty thing to do which I was really embarrassed of doing and I won't be doing it again any time soon or at all hopefully.

• Nope(not even possible for me to have) and f*** no.

What Girls Said 1

• Umnmmm I would look at the relationship...If it is basicly going no where then I would probably...and it matters who the guys are...If the boyfriend you are with now just treats you like crap then get with the other guy that is better\healthier for you...Unfortunatley I am sad to say I am cheating on Mr. Right and I will end it for the other guy as soon as possible but I never will again...I feel unloyal..I would recomend it to no one unless there relationship is almost ending because when he leaves it is easier to move on