Am I reading the signs wrong by my ex?

We broke up 8 months ago. We still see each other every week because we have a little girl. My ex asked if we could be friends just how we use to be before we got together. I'm sort of OK with being friends with her but I really want us to get back together.

OK before I continue I just want to say I think I'm just making a big deal out of nothing, but I'm not 100% sure.

So the past month we've been getting on fine, she's asked me to have dinner around hers and watch a film. Sometimes she's asked me to massage her back and she's offered to do mine. What's fine as friends do, do that. But this week she asked me to go to a gig with her next month, she even said she would pay for me to go. She's also been texting random things. For example, she started texting me about something she was watching on TV. She then called me to tell me about it. She's also texted me telling me her iTunes has lost some of her music and to ask when something is on tv. I've just put the texts down as her being friendly, it's just the gig seems strange to me. Because she knows I don't like the band. Tonight she texted me asking if I can take her shopping tomorrow as her friend has blown her out. I told myself not to reply right away and leave it a hour or so, but 20 minuets later she called me up asking if I got her text.

Everything she is doing makes me think she still has feelings for me and that at some point she would like to try again. But on the other hand I think she's just trying to be a good friend. I just can't work out which one it is?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• hmm that's a hard one, to me the signs are there, its very hard leaving a relationship especially when you share the gift of children, I'm kind of in a similar situation but the signs are mixed, if I was you id just go with the flow, I know it will be hard but TRY not to read too much into it as being a guy myself we tend to read too far into things.. NEVER SAY NEVER THOUGH! the best thing you could do in this situation is carry on as you have been doing, show her you care, show her you love her and hopefully things will work themselves out.

Good Luck and I hope this has been helpful for you.