I got stopped for speeding last week. The officer let me go after looking at my license and auto insurance.

info. He let me go without a ticket or written warning. Does this mean he found me attractive or charming?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say fer certain. He may have found you attractive, but on the other hand, he may have had an onset of gastric profusion and had to get away quickly so he could let go a ripper. On the other hand, he might have thought you look like the type of person who wouldn't pay the ticket anyway, so he didn't bother writing one. Or, he may have simply smelled a donut in the breeze.

What Guys Said 5

• What it means is that you weren't a frequent offender and you weren't doing anything dangerous and you were in a police district that didn't really need the money. I had the same thing happen to me over the summer and I can guarantee he didn't find me attractive or charming.

• It's possible, but not likely. If you haven't had a bunch of tickets before and didn't look like a dipsh*t, it's not uncommon for cops to let people off with a warning.

• i don't know. no pig ever let me go with no ticket.

• I get off with warnings all the time and I'm butt ugly, so probably no.

A buddy of mine is a cop; when he pulls over a girl and they say "I thought you guys didn't give tickets to pretty girls" he says "we don't; sign here."

• Maybe he ran your information and you had no priors so he cut you a break. It's not always about looks and charm with Police. Sometimes that can actually hurt you getting out of a ticket. Women always believe they can push their chest out and start crying and they will get off scott free. Women do get more breaks than men, but don't take advantage of it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, they say hun...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Probably, he thought you were attractive in his eyes. Left you without a ticket, just a warning not to speed next time. You could get yourself in an accident especially if there's traffic.

Yeah, I'm no expert at this, but I do think he may have liked you in a way. Yeah...good luck.