Why can't I be left alone?

i want to be single. guys to leave me a lone. why is it I am so independent and guys won't just let me be me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Without taking a significant loss to outer appearance it would be a hard thing since you have to maintain a clean appearance in the armed forces. With that said you should work on some anti conversation techniques. Get the look in your eye that your one crazy mo-fo, when they talk to you look them dead in the eyes unblinkingly with a blank expression, respond with not so positive feedback to anything they say. It won't exactly help you meet a good guy... But it will help you disperse the others in a timely fashion, and it could be slightly enjoyable if you make a game out of it. Like how fast can you get this guy to walk away mad, confused or whatever really...I would advise looking them in the eye with one of those I don't give a sh*t expressions

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried "leave me alone"...

• oh boo hoo I want to be in a relationship, be lucky people actually go after you.

• Dont be retarted. let me tell ou that military adn being a girl and the fact guys are always hitting on me gets old. I want to meet a good guy but they are all d***s !!!

• So how do you expect to find a good guy if you don't even want guys to speak to you? It's not like Mr. Perfect is just going to ride up on his white horse and carry you away into happily ever after.

What Girls Said 2

• Be assertive. Tell them you're not interested in such a way that won't make them want to hit on you again. or you could just say you're gay. I tell guys that all the time when I'm not interested, but in my case that is partly true lol

• if a guy you're not interested in comes and tries to talk to you, first when you see him approaching you, turn your head. if/when he gets there make minimal eye contact and be very short with him. don't get indepth in conversation and just be really short and clipped and make it obvious that you are bothered by his presence. if he still doesn't get it say that you are waiting for your man and he doesn't like you talking to other guys. never think you have to engage a guy just to be nice because you really don't owe strangers anything