I am lost here.....can someone please tell me what you honestly think is happening?

have known a guy for about 4 months. We talked everyday at my job as he delivers packages to my work. He just got out of a 2 year relationship after his girlfriend left his for his best friend. We spent 3 full weekends together then he cut it off. Said he was very busy every weekend for now and he just doesn't have time for everyone in his life every day. We text and/or call each other daily. I offered to break the relationship off if it was too much for him. He said he didn't want to do that, as he wanted to just see how things played out. Why so hot and cold? Honestly...what do you really think is going on here?

Should I just not call or text him at all and see if he comes back stronger?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, why were you spending whole weekends together with a taken man?

• If he was taken...........why would I be spending entire weekends with him at his place?

What Girls Said 0