What are your reasons to not believe in GOD?

please answer the most truthfully

5671

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that a lot of people choose not to believe in God because:

1) He hasn't done something for them (i.e. a miracle, made them millionaires because they prayed, given them whatever they asked for etc)

2) Something bad happened to them while they were young/ someone passed away and they are sad because they asked God to do something and it didn't happen

3) They believe that its a bunch of tomfoolery and how could God create something out of nothing?

BUT I have to argue...there is so much evidence that God exists. How can we be alive here breathing well without God? It is all his complex design that makes us function the way we are. Please tell me that some really smart guy out there figured out exactly all the functions we needed to breathe, live, work and stay alive.

There are so many things that we as humans do on a regular basis that we could not figure out on our own. Our heart beats, we blink, we breathe in and out, we swallow, we digest food, we think, we have a lot going on. Imagine if a human were responsible for knowing and coming up with the exact timing of all the above. Our human minds cannot handle all of that information. Just think if you had to remember "breathe in, blink. look down, look up, breathe out, blink, breathe in, breathe out, blink, blink, swallow, blink. breathe in, foot forward, foot forward, oh crap I forgot to breathe out!"

How complex is that? I am glad that I was not responsible for the creation of human race..because I would not remember everything...just saying this gives me reason to believe that God is alive and watching over us and even though people disagree..I don't !

Sorry this is super long :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • GOD LOVES ALL OF YOU TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS YOU JUST HAVE TO SEEK HIM

• @zachq: No the human mind IS capable of functioning and controlling breathing. What I am saying is that it had to be programmed to function in that way. Think of it this way. A clock has the capabilities to run, tell time and alarm us when set. But the only way that will happen is if it is programmed that way. A clock could also have other capabilities...but since it is programmed to tell time etc, that is what it will do. Same with our minds, we are programmed to think, breathe etc..cuz of God.

• amen sista! preach! :)