Guys: How would you feel if your ex hooked up with your best friend?

I have been hanging out a lot with my ex's best friend. He has a new girl, but he considers me a really good friend still. His friend has been flirting with me, and his really sweet. He asked me out on a date, and I really want to go. Would this make you guys mad?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• This actually happened to me, except there was no sex involved. This girl asked me out and I said yes, but broke up with her after a month. Then a few months later my best friend asked her out. 3 years later, they're still together.

It didn't bother me, it was just kinda awkward for a while. But that's probably because I never really liked her.

What Guys Said 2

• i quit being friends with the guy and never talk to both of them again.

• There is something called respect and I feel you don't know what that means

• Ya that is so bushleague, you never ever do that.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be p*ssed ...depending how good of a friend this is...but I wouldn't like my ex with my girls, so I will not ever go for his guys!...respect!

• I actually hooked up with my ex's best friend yesterday. Made out and gave each other oral. We're keeping it a secret cause if it ever got back to my ex, he would so kill him.