HOW TO DEAL WITH MY EX SITUATION!? (PLEASE READ)!?

Me and my ex broke up 8 weeks ago... we started talking again a month ago after no contact for 4 weeks. When we started talking she said that she loves me and misses me. I asked her if she wanted to try things again, but not anytime soon. She said yes, but she won't consider it until she finds a job and is stable. 3 days later she calls me crying tell me she just wants to be friends and I asked what happened since our last talk. She said that she is not sure if she just needs time and she loves me and cares for me so she doesn’t want to keep me on the back burner. She told me that she can't even tell me now if she needs time or not. She has been in a relationship for a long time. We were just together for 2 years but she just came out of a 4 year when I met her. She told me that right now she likes how she just stays home, studies, doesn’t care if no one calls her all day... I'm 32 she is 31. She just wanted me to know that she doesn’t know what her mind set will be in a month or two. She says she may be like what the hell was I thinking and yes she wants to be with me but she just doesn’t know. But she is telling me this because she cares about me. now she tells me that she just likes being single and isn't coming back but she constantly calls me and tell me personal things about her family as if we were together...She says that she doesn't want to get back into the fighting that was happening right before we broke up and she feels that she can't get over little lies that I said to avoid fights... She still tells me she loves me and all.. So what do I do from here... continue to talk to her? Or do ignore her to make her feel a sense of loss... Do I call her a few times a week? What is she thinking... thank you for all your advice on how to get her back

11

What Girls Said 1

• Do what's best for you. The fastest route to failure in relationships is to worry about pleasing theother person. What do you want? Tell her- if she doesn't want the same thing- move on. Life is short.

What Guys Said 1

• You can get her back by not playing this game. What she is doing is selfish. Do not stand for it. You have to take a risk here. Tell her that you won't be treated like this, and that you are not her friend. If she changes her mind she should contact you, otherwise she must leave you alone. This is typical bullsh*t. She is keeping you around while she gets over the realtionship. Trust me dude, you will get so heartbroken if you don't grow a pair and stop letting her treat you like this. I'm not saying be nasty or mean, you love her and want her back. I am saying be firm. Worry about yourself. Move on with your life. Do not fall for this crap...