How do I get him back after being cruel?

i broke up with him 2 years ago because he lied to me. Ever since, he has been begging me but I refused. I went through some series of counseling and I suddenly realized how much he loves me. All of a sudden I fell in love with him all over again. we talk on phone but no regularly. we went out a couple of times but I don't know how to go about reconciling with him and telling him I want him back after all the pain I made him go through.what do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him exaclty what you told so, all you have make some changes. go out with , adn out of the blue say: Hey I've been doing a lot of thinking and I realize that you are only human and have made a mistake. And I beleive that this deserves a second chance. I would like for us to work towards something. But if you dont't feel this way... I understand.

once you say this he will forget about the pain.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the best thing to do is be honest with him and tell him. I'm glad to hear that is possible to fall in love again with the same person :)

What Girls Said 1

• What did he lie to you about?