Can I cheat with my friend and feel guilt free?

My friend and I (both girls) are going away on a weekend getaway together. She is married and I am in a 4 year relationship with men. Her man says its OK for her to sleep with women, but mine isn't into it. Do you think it is cheating if we fool around this trip? I really want to!

Please honest answers! I don't want guys just telling me its hot, I need real advice!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have an idea that it's wrong then it's wrong. Even if you want something it doesn't make it right. It just makes you temporarily happy and/or satisfied until your s/o finds out and gets p*ssed off.

Weigh the consequences before you risk your relationship.

--- Also might be a time to suggest a three-some... just sayin lol. No guy wants to be left out of the "fun" with his girl even if it is with another chick.

Best of Luck!

~bnwsmile

What Guys Said 2

• " Do you think it is cheating if we fool around this trip?"

Uh...what do you think?

Obviously it's cheating.

• I do...but a small part of me still is telling me it's ok

• We should get together and discuss this, I mean the three of us.

• Yeah...I just love men who hide

• I'd assume women are better at oral than men.

• That's what giving direction is for.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it's cheating. It's so painfully obvious that it's cheating that I'm questioning you're intelligence.

• Thanks...at least I don't have to question your bitchiness!

• Glad we understand each other.