This is SO embarrassing and I think I scared him off. Did I??

OK first of all I want to say this is probably the most dumb, humiliating thing ever and sorry if this is TMI for some people...

I was seeing this guy, nothing too serious we were really just friends with benefits but I've known him for awhile. We were hanging out at his house one night and we were having so much fun laughing, being goofy etc. And I don't know if it means anything, maybe he was just sweet talking, but he also spent a lot of time saying how much he likes me and how "cool" I am and I'd be a great girlfriend. And I admit I liked hearing him say that. He wanted to have sex but I had just got off of my cycle and it was still light so I had a tampon in and told him no. But he persisted and said he didn't mind. I laughed and didn't really want to but we began fooling around for a long time and before I knew it he took the tampon out! And he got up, threw it in the trash and got a condom. We had sex and fell asleep afterward. I wake up and right as I'm getting up, I start to leak a bit and I leaked on his bed. It was not a lot it was a small spot, like the size of a quarter. I asked him for a rag and I wiped it off and hurried to the bathroom but the stain didn't really come out. He saw the rag with blood on it and told me to throw it away.I apologized and he said it was OK but it was so awkward after that, even when I left. I didn't hear from him and after a week I messaged him but he did NOT reply. It's been another week and I haven't heard from him. It only bothers me because we were cool way before we started messing around. So is he officially gone?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's blood, he's not much of a man if that scares him away... It's possible he was just using you if you're saying he left after you did the deed.

What Guys Said 2

• What a freaking loser. If he took it out, he should know what he was getting into. Either he really is an arse, and he is gone, or he realized he acted like one and he's embarrassed to speak to you.

• I think he was only looking for a one night stand...

What Girls Said 2

• he would have left you anyway he wasn't looking for anything serious

• I don't think it scared him away, I think he was just looking for a one-night stand.