My ex dumped me and will not speak to me.

Almost 3 weeks ago after 2 years of a relationship my ex broke up with me. we got into a heated argument and fueled by months of frustration I ended up striking him twice on the chest. needless to say he broke up with me instantly, called me every name on the book and left. since then I have texted him and called him apologizing and asking for a second chance. he ended up blocking my number and refuses to meet up with me to at least say goodbye in a civilized way. I know what I did was beyond wrong and I have definitely learned my lesson to never do that to anyone again. I know I was very disrespectful but he was disrespectful towards me once and I forgave him. how come he is being unfair and not forgiving me? sometimes I wonder if he just wants me to go after him, but the fact that he blocked me and won't respond to any email tells me that just wishful thinking. I don't know what to do because I still love him and I don't want to lose him. how do I let him know I am sorry and that I wiant a second chance? or should I just give up and try to move on?
My ex dumped me and will not speak to me.
Add Opinion