If someone got in contact with you?

So would it be weird if I contacted someone after 2-3 months out of the blue? Just to see how they were doing. Or would that be odd after that long?

103

Most Helpful Guy

• sure why not...i reconnect with people through facebook like that...i think you're over analyzing the situation here...there aer so many ways for people to reconnect...maybe they were going through their phone and saw your name and said I wonder what he's up to...or fb going through friends...i don't see anything out of the ordinary with this now adays...dont take it as "oh they are interested in me" (if you were even thinking that at all)...i think its fine...again don't over analyze

What Girls Said 10

• You're a guy- that kind of behavior is expected. Go for it.

• Well it's always nice to keep in touch. If it's someone you randomly hooked up with it could definitely be a booty call and if you are looking for the same thing that's alright too.

• not odd at all...I do it all the time!

• Do you mean after 2 to 3 months of no contact with each other? No, I don't think it would be weird at all! Do you want to contact a girl friend or guy friend? I don't think it would be odd after that long. It depends more on your relationship with this person. I would genuinely appreciate it if someone contacted me after that long to see how I was doing. :) I say you should go for it! Hope that helped and good luck.

• it won't be odd. its actually an instant surprise ;)

• It is random, but I must admit I'd still appreciate it.

• depends on what we stopped talking in the first place...

• its not odd at all but what are your intentions is it just to see how they are or more make sure they understand your intentions

• i would love that and would respect them for having such guts and also woul be flattered they think of me I would gladly reciprocate

• not really. that's the definition of getting back in touch

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. It would actually be nice to know that someone was thinking about me enough to get back in touch.

• Probably not weird..d person would even be like'dis guys contacts me dis long just 2 knw how am doing'..