Is he cheating on me..?!?!

My boyfriend and I have been together for a good 2 years now, and he has NEVER given me a reason to not trust him.. I have done some things that he should have left me for but hasn't cause he loves me. BUT, his best friend is a girl( this girl is also his brothers ex girlfriend) she also talks to me, he is always with his best friend constantly. And all of her best friends, so he is always with girls. But he always promises me that there all just friend like brother and sister..But idk. So now he wants to go to this girls house with his best friend and all these girls and guys for Halloween, it's a sleepover tree sleeping in tents all night. He told me he wants to go. I don't want to be controlling anymore. But is he cheating on me and I'm just stupid.. ? My gut tells me he isn't, he isn't any different towards me ever. And always shows me affection in front of these other girls. So what do you think?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a situation like this. My boyfriend had a best friend that was a girl

And she used to be my best friend too.

And I didn't think anything was going on at all. No idea what so ever.

And my gut told me the wasn't cheating because I trusted him and her.

It turned out he was cheating on me with her for 2 months.

I think if you feel uncomfortable with their friendship he should understand.

If he doesn't, then someone has to be done because you never know what

might be happening behind your back. If you trust him, that's good.

I wouldn't trust too much though because anything is possible and it's

good to keep an eye out on them.