How do I get him back?

We break-up but it was kind of an agreement because we had very busy schedules but I love him and he loves me but I don't want to talk to him and ask him because that will make me look desperate so I want to know how I can get him back without looking desperate or stupid... What makes a guy go back to his ex?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing would luk desperate when you want 2 get him back and letting him about d feelings for him,u both once shared love and broke up,probably if he loves you 2,he probably wants you back as well,.so it doesn't matter who goes for the other first..

What Girls Said 1

• My advice is to show him what he gave up. He still loves you, that means he still cares. Show him why he fell in love with you from the start. And don't make things awkward. Talk to him. Right now, you have nothing to lose. So go for it. He should know you well enough to know that you aren't desperate. As far as the schedule thing goes, that's still the same. So are you really willing to change things to make it work this time? Also remember every reason ya'll agreed to breakup to begin with.