His ex girlfriend is always around and we haven't been able to hang out?

I've fallen for this guy that I've been talking to he knows how I feel about him yet I feel he doesn't towards me especially since his ex girlfriend is always around and we haven't been able to hang out with each other that my since school started and he sees her everyday because they go to the same school. Problem is, that I don't know what to do any more I can't forget about him because yes he is my best friend, but I hate that she's always around him and she knows that bother's me, I know I can't stop them from doing that but any ideas on what I should do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• first, realize that she's on a higher level than you are...her being still a girlfriend, even if she's an ex...you being just a friend

conveniently, they go to the same school and you don't...

if you really want to get ahead, you need to establish yourself as his gf...you need to fill up his schedule and his life if you really want to push this ex out of his life

What Girls Said 0