Reason for a break up?

so my boyfriend of two years just broke up with me because he said he didn't want a gr and 'wants to go f*** other girls' I'm his first. that was extremely harsh and very hard to take. he isn't giving me any clues that he wants to be with me at all I should probably just try to let him go. he says it would kill him to see me with another guy. any advice? what should I do? is this common? any held would be appreciated!

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he doesn't want to see you with other guys but he wants to f*** other girls? Forget him. He thinks he can get away with keeping you as a backup just incase he can't find any girls dumb enough to sleep with him, which will just make you look bad. Get a guy who deserves a nice girl, if you are a nice girl.

• I am a ncie girl :) the thing that is so annoying is that he has said stuff like this in the past just when he gets mad about something. h never goes through with anything tho he's all talk plus bi polar I think.

What Girls Said 1

• Do want you want to do. He doesn't want you. That's fine. There are plenty of other guys who do. Go with any one of them. Live your life and have fun. Who is he to say who you can or can't date after the breakup?