Are there any chubby chasers left?

Okay so I am an attractive guy in the face. Good skin, blue eyes, good teeth, etc. But the thing is that I have a chubby body. By that I mean I am broad and have a bit of a belly. I don't look 9 months pregnant or anything, but the pudge is there. I also have little handles of love on the sides. I have a great attitude and personality, and am a very positive and optimistic person. My question is... are there any girls out there left who can see past things like being chubby and would actually venture into a relationship with one of my type? I am losing faith by the day!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of gorgeous girls who seem to be into bigger guys. Weight isn't an issue for girls the way it is for some guys. There are girls who care about it but far less. You'll find a great girl anyway who will love you for all the things you mentioned and it will be fine, your weight really shouldn't be an issue.

What Girls Said 2

• haha...I've been called a chubby chaser by all my friends. I like guys with a little bit of extra weight

• Well, I am curvy, and I like my guys to be that way too. I have guy friends who are ripped and what-not and every time I hug one of them, it's like hugging a piece of cardboard.

What Guys Said 3

• You gotta have realistic expectations. Find a woman that has those similar attributes, and look past them as well.

• Dude, I see skinny chicks with chubby or fat dudes all the time. They are usually in their late 20's, early 30's it seems. I was wondering if there was a younger generation though into chubby guys.

• Well since you're 33 and a stud, why don't you go out to the club and wheel some chicks instead of telling me to be realistic about chicks? I have a medical condition that makes losing weight basically impossible, not like I'm chubby by choice and just sitting here complaining about it.

• Sadly, I'm working on a Friday night. I know it sucks. And medical condition or not you ARE complaining. I'm not saying you have to go for nasty, hairy gigantic chicks. I'm just saying be realistic. Not really sure why you're getting defensive and being an ass about this. I'm trying to give genuine assistance. I know I can't land 10's. So I go for what is a challenge, yet still attainable. You gotta do the same. Just suggesting you lower your expectations.

• Sorry dude. In no way am I gay or into guys! I have to answers a bunch of questions like I'm gay because I lost a bet. Once again sorry!

• I would totally be into the extra pudge.