Are your parents divorced and how do you feel about it?

• yes - fine
  • no - fine
  • yes - bad
    Vote C
  • no - bad
    Vote D

2412

Most Helpful Guy

• They were married 50 years. My mom died a couple months after their 50th anniversary. If had she lived I'm sure they would have stayed married.

They were old school, married in 1952. "Till death do you part" meant till death do you part.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mum had been trying to divorce my dad for four years, I was six at the time, and they finally did when I was ten years old. My dad didn't sign the papers because he was actually in love with her but I later found out from my mother that it was only lust for a few years and never actually loved him. So I didn't like it that they divorced before but now I'm glad that they have, he's happy now with his new wife.