My ex girlfriend broke up with me because we didn't get to see each other very often. Can this actually be the real reason?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me because we didn't get to see each other very often (neither of us can drive). I can't help but feel that this was just what she told me so she didn't have to tell me the real reason. I know that she was mad at me because she thought I was talking to one of her friends to much. She had told me while we were dating that she was scared I would leave her for one of her friends, which was impossible because it was very rare that I could take my eyes off of her whether her friends were around or not. Most of this was probably useless information but I wanted to make things clear. I guess what I really want to know is if you would actually break up with someone because you don't see each other enough even though neither one of you can do anything about it.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, when I was younger. About 2 years ago, and wasn't able to drive. My then boyfriend lived about 30 minutes away, driving. He had things he needed to do, and I had my own thing. We got to see each other, at least... once every two weeks. For us, the distance didn't work out. Especially since we didn't realize how hard it would be maintaining a new relationship when we rarely saw each other. In addition, he got very jealous of my guy FRIENDS, so his jealousy just made our distance more difficult. In the end, it just didn't work out, and we both moved on.

What Guys Said 0