Why didn't I speak up?

My ex and I went to a bonfire together. We had left early because he'd gotten mad at me for saying "I'm sorry I'm not 16 and look like Kyla." (his girlfriend). I said it jokingly but to him it wasn't funny. The ride home he gave me the silent treatment. When we got to my house he looked at me and told me to just say what I needed to say. I told him almost everything but when he asked me what I wanted I said "nothing". What I really want is for us to be together. I just don't understand how he's NEVER seen his girlfriend and is still with her. But we see each other all the time and we aren't together. I mean the past two days we've hung out and it's like us against the world and we're winning.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He might see you as friends, and when you asked him that it might have p*ssed him off that you sortof... I don't know... He might have taken it as you trying to bring up geting together again and him not wanting to... But you should tell him and see what happens... Some advice though... Never...ever... Mention/ ask questions about ex girlfriends or old flames a guy had... It's just not necassry, because if you're worried He likes an ex, why would he be with with you? But if you guys are hanging out alot... Maybe there's something there, but it's better just to ask straight up so you can move on if you need to...

• Sounds like he just wants to be friends. Like the poster before I wouldn't talk about any of your old boyfriend or ask about his old gfs. That is a turn off.

What Guys Said 1

• Speak up next time. He'll appreciate it.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you try ignoring him for a few days... like when he calls or texts, just ignore him.. then send him a text a few days later saying something like "sorry been really busy, what's up?" play hard to get and he will come running! let me know:) much love, kay xx