My boyfriend is bulimic and won't admit it. What should I do?

I have suspected my boyfriend of 2 years to be bulimic for about 3 months. I've even caught him once but he said he was just nauseous, but I saw him with his fingers down his throat. He goes into the bathroom after every meal and turns the water in the sink on. I knew what was going on. I could look under the door and he would be on his knees. It's been killing me and I knew how he would react if I said something, but anyhow I felt like I needed to so today I brought it up. He got angry, said I was crazy and now he wants to leave me because 'he can't be with someone who thinks he does that when he doesn't I love him so much and don't know what to do. I asked him to just tell me the truth and we can get through it and get help but he insists that I'm crazy.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to his parents or brothers/sisters

What Guys Said 1

• You can put a camera in there before dinner, then afterwords play it for everyone to see and be all "in your face! Booya!" you liar!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't force him to tell you anything but make sure he knows you're there for him if he needs you and that you love him. Give him some space but don't push him away, i used to be bulimic so i know he can't deal with it by himself so if it gets really bad convince him that he needs help and make sure he gets it.