How often do you think of your ex?

How often do you think of your ex?
Does it depend on if you broke up on good terms? Bad terms?
Etc
  • Everyday
    Vote A
  • Often (every few days)
    Vote B
  • Sometimes (few times a week)
    Vote C
  • Not often (once a week or once a fortnight)
    Vote D
  • Rarely
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have several exes, and there aren't any of them that I think about frequently. Some it's months between thoughts of them, others it's more like once every week or two on average. Mostly it depends on when I see or hear something that reminds me of them for some reason so it varies a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about him all the time because he gave a different view on love, he loved me for me, never betrayed me and had plenty of patience with me. He was my true love but unfortunately, his time came and he's watching over me from the afterlife. Love is like a star. You don't always see/find it but you know it's there. You just got to look closely.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• She's giving me so much to remember her by. I feel like I should call her up and let her know just how much I appreciate her treating me, my family and friends so well. She's such a giving and caring person. Satan says what?

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and my ex had a bad break and got divorced, and I still think about her all the time, not like I miss her or want her back. I'll just find myself thinking about her with no reason why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i dont wanna.. but i see her everyday in college.. been 3 years.. still my heart pounds pretty fast when she walks by and i pretend like idgaf

0|0
    0|0
  • We ended on bad terms but I still think of her frequently. Can't help it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I talk with one of my exes everyday. I did recently brought up option to plan our future together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do admit everyday since it was a fresh break up. She tried to end in best terms but my heart really doesn't go with it. But I have to

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there is no other pussy, it's hard to step back to the one before the last one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely , our relationship ended in bad terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I read these questions lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As little as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. You just reminded me of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • We ended on very bad terms and there is a lot of bitterness and hate, after I found out there was another man involved. But every day I still think about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • You miss her? Do you want to be with her again? Even if she messed up maybe for you that will never take away the feeling of love deep inside. You will never forget what she did to hurt you, thinking about her is completely normal. Maybe you had more good times than bad. Time is the only thing that heals all.

• Lol why here is never? I forgot even how mine look lol. If u break up w someone then why should u still think about them

0|0
    1|0
  • Can i ask u a question? Is it normal for girls to send too much emojis? Of various kinds?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I don't really think of my ex all that much because all my break ups are left on good terms and there's no regret, we even tend to still be friends afterwords and its not weird, which is sadly rare from what i see.

Actually now that i think about, when i can't sleep or i get really horny after my period i do think about all the times iv me and my ex had sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely, besides for one ex I'm still friends wish but when I think of him it's not that I want to date him again. It's just more of we're pretty close friends. Most were either bad or just left awkward. Only one of the breakups did it leave on good terms, and that's because we both agreed it'd be best to break up. Anyway, I don't think about most of my ex's since I moved on a long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to never think of them, now I do because of my fights with men online, I start to hate them all over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • My most recent one i think about daily just to make sure i dont feel for him. I remind myself every day of what he did. My other ones... no. Lol hardly ever unless im telling a story from my past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Newly single so pretty much everyday. It hurts when I think about the fact that I pushed him away and hurt him. I still feel horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no right answer for this. You loved that person once in your life and to not think about them ever again sounds inhumane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. Sometimes. I have to see him every week. So it's a constant reminder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day. We ended on semi bad semi good terms but we talk almost everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost as to not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cuz I don’t have one - ayyyye

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • hardly ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely. We ended on bad terms

0|0
    0|0
  • When my boyfriend and I are having sex. Just to get me in the mood and help me orgasm. My boyfriend is sweet but he's lame in bed and kinda small.

0|0
    2|0
  • Rarely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes