How often do you think of your ex?

How often do you think of your ex?
Does it depend on if you broke up on good terms? Bad terms?
Etc
  • Everyday
  • Often (every few days)
  • Sometimes (few times a week)
    Vote C
  • Not often (once a week or once a fortnight)
    Vote D
  • Rarely
    Vote E

1715

Most Helpful Guy

• I have several exes, and there aren't any of them that I think about frequently. Some it's months between thoughts of them, others it's more like once every week or two on average. Mostly it depends on when I see or hear something that reminds me of them for some reason so it varies a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about him all the time because he gave a different view on love, he loved me for me, never betrayed me and had plenty of patience with me. He was my true love but unfortunately, his time came and he's watching over me from the afterlife. Love is like a star. You don't always see/find it but you know it's there. You just got to look closely.