Always hoping for the best in others?

i recently found out my ex cheated on me. but for some reason I can't stay mad. I instead feel sorry for his poor judgment and insecurity that he could grow balls and tell me. is it bad that I hope the best for him and that for everyone else who has done me wrong.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, honey. No, don't feel bad for him, that's riddiculous, you sound like an abused woman right now. "I made him do it", and if you stay with him. I don't feel a damn bit sorry for you because he's going to just do it again because you need to grow some girl balls and tell him F this crap, I deserve better than you fool! Do you think he really lives and respects you if he f's around on you?what's the point of a relationship that is not based on love an trust? You are delaying the innevidable, and setting yourself up for further heart break by allowing this disrespect. Kick him to the curb, for real. I'm not trying to be harsh, unlike him, I actually CARE, cause I've been in your place and it will mess you up and years down the road you will deveop deep issues and have to see therapist, even if you don't feel it now, or not that bad, trust me, it will surface and when the right guy comes along you will never trust them and let them in because you are too scarred inside. I am still working on trust issues with people. Leave him, you are going to end up an unhappy drug addict or alchoholic, with children and then you will be stuck with this douchbag! Please, I'm worried for you!

• Oh trust me I m not going back to him. I think you read me wrong. I meant that I always hope the best for people. I would never go back to him. I know I'm a great girl I just am not gonna get revenge like I want to cause then I m being as low as him. I am just gonna let him get what he deserves when karma hits him.

• Yeah karma always eventually bites you in the ass! Good girl, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders then.

What Guys Said 1

• No not at all. You are looking at this with a lot of humility and it sounds like very little anger. Sounds like you had a very healthy break up

What Girls Said 1

• no, its not bad, its awesome. :) keep up the good work, the world needs more people like you