He says he likes me but he is not ready for a relationship?

Well the guy are and I known each other for a long time. We hung out a lot. I recently ask him if he wants to take this relationship to the next step (I don't want to end up like those people or when people asking question.) he told me he really likes me but then he isn't ready. I even told him I'm not even sure if I'm ready but I'm willing to give it a try. he told me he is willing too but right now isn't the right time and having lots of family issue to deal with.

11

What Guys Said 1

• The family issue reason is so popular that I think it's nor even true.

He is just afraid of something, doesn't want to take responsibility, or doesn't feel as if he can take care of someone else right now.

Probably is having some issues right now.

Time will help you this time .. He will eventually want you more and then "give up" on his false desires.

What Girls Said 1

• The common saying is he is not ready for a relationship means he is not ready for a relationship with you! He is just kind enough to not be blunt and hurt your feelings. Move on to someone who wants to be in love with you and adores you with no doubts in his head.