Have you ever thought of you ex suddenly after a long long time? Will you contact him/her if you do?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think about her that often, otherwise I would end insane, but I do text her once a week. There is still hope for what we had just that whatever happens, let it be.

If she started a new relationship good for her, even if I had to block her from my FB. Life is to short and there are 7.6 billion people in this planet. I am not going to invest all my happiness in one person when I have a family, people I call friends even if they don't fit in the true definition, and most importantly God.

There is life beyond a brake up. ;)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me and i ended up contacting him , let me tell you something : that was the WORST decision i ´ve ever made

0|0
    0|0
    • What did he say?

• He asked me to meet him but never came and then sent me a message saying he hates me and wishes that i get hit by a car on my way home

• So this story tells you how he feels and who he is

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I think of my first girlfriend from time to time. I would like to see her, talk to her. Nothing at all romantic, as that ended years ago, but just to see how she's doing. I don't know how to contact her, so I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to but then I saw a picture of her now on Facebook.
    I keep it on my hard drive to look at when I think of her and remind me I dodged a bullet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I from time to time. But I won't contact her in the same moment I thought of her cuz I might say something that I regret it later or saying something looks me pathetic or fool

0|0
    0|0
  • No , but I had exes contact me , I kept as a friendly how r you doing but no intentions of getting back together with them , I think it's a girl thing most girls look up their exes where guys move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I figured she would be a lot older and I’m not interested and dumped the thought. After another year I saw a foto of her and I was right.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I think we both do. Maybe it's because we broke up due to unavoidable circumstances. We're oceans apart

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but if you are with someone new then would it be worth throwing away what you have got. I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about how she's doing etc., but I never contacted her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and it depresses me to think about her... so I try not to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, but contacted only as friends.
    I am happy in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and boy oh boy was it a mistake. That can be a bucket of crazy
    you don't want to kick over.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because she's married and would hurt more since the wounds haven't totally healed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened twice. Once with good results one without

0|2
    0|0
  • Used to. Not anymore. I made the right decision

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but I didn't

0|0
    0|0
    • There were reasons for the breakups, those reason are still there, also 1st proper girlfriend is now mental and I engaged to a drug dealer, 2nd is married and has my child so we are in touch when I pick him up but no attraction there, 3rd I'm friends with and see socially, 4th is mental and stalks me online, 5th broke my heart and I couldn't stomach hearing here name let alone meeting her

• Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I haven’t tried because I’m pretty sure they are married

0|0
    0|0
    • At your age , yes. But are you interested in how they are doing

• Yeah I’m curious and she was my first so I’ll will always remember her

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes