Have you ever thought of you ex suddenly after a long long time? Will you contact him/her if you do?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think about her that often, otherwise I would end insane, but I do text her once a week. There is still hope for what we had just that whatever happens, let it be.

If she started a new relationship good for her, even if I had to block her from my FB. Life is to short and there are 7.6 billion people in this planet. I am not going to invest all my happiness in one person when I have a family, people I call friends even if they don't fit in the true definition, and most importantly God.

There is life beyond a brake up. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me and i ended up contacting him , let me tell you something : that was the WORST decision i ´ve ever made

• What did he say?

• He asked me to meet him but never came and then sent me a message saying he hates me and wishes that i get hit by a car on my way home

• So this story tells you how he feels and who he is