How do I get over him?

How to get over a guy that you have to see every single day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You wait. They say time heals all wounds and in terms of getting over someone... it WILL happen with time. It may take a year or more but it will happen.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing you are either in school or work with him. I'm in the same boat getting over someone who went from besotted with me to dating someone behind my back and acting like I was after him. He even told my colleagues that I liked him when it was him at first and I just responded. And now these people tease us. Here's what I'm doing because I still have to see him every day and I want to show him what he lost by being a horn dog...

1. Ignore him and truly don't care, don't try hard on this one or you will look desperate
    2. Talk only about work when you have to
    3. Stop all texts
    4. Stop all iming at work
    5. Show other people more attention than him
    6. Be happy at work and really be good company to all others
    7. When he brings his new fuck buddy over, be very nice to her and show how classy you can be
    8. Always dress well and be well, work out and improve your life
    9. Force yourself to date others until you did someone better than him, this will take time, especially if you care about the present jerk
    10. MAYBE he will come around or if he doesn't, it's his loss as you are on the mission to get someone way better. Find someone that will make him feel inadequate

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• It's tough not impossible stabs are painful and leave scars as they heal but eventually they do heal right... I would say hangout with Friends tell your besties about it socialize and try to find someone.. it's not about getting a guy to replace you ex but by dating others whom you like you will think about him less and it will help you move on..

1|0
    0|0
  • You should list him in friend zone. I don't really like relationship in working. While it will give you more problems if any thing happened between both of you. And when he called you honey. He probably meant (hey I'm a nice looking bold guy we should hang out). It's all up to you in the end to choose. But from my experience work relationships doesn't work well

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really appealing how time heals all wounds and in terms of getting over someone... it WILL happen automatically with time. It may take a few months not more than 7 or 8 or it will happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • One step at a time. Grieving over the loss of a loved one in a relationship is hard. No matter the circumstances you will cherish bits and pieces in your heart.
    Especially the good times. You will relive these in your dreams and every thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on... Tell yourself you don't need him and be a total badass! All you need is yourself to make yourself happy. So you want to sit there and mope about him or are you going to get up and do something fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1. Get a new sexy outfit spoil your self
    Step 2. Grab your friends and hit the club scene
    Step 3. Find a gullible looking guy
    Step 4. Be a bit frisky, bring him home
    Step 5. Sacrifice him to Satan
    Step 6. Take over world
    Step 7. Get a puppy
    Done

0|0
    0|0
  • You will never be happier with him. Think about the cause that you left him.
    If you need more gelp pm me

1|0
    0|0
  • Find something that makes you actually happy, focus on that and then find someone else but don't lose that thing

1|0
    0|0
  • By trying to involve with someone else. Not necessarily dating, even a best friend same gender would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find another guy or have meaning less sex! Second one sounds creepy but it helps a lot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what happened but never needed to get over a guy but with a girl it took me time but everybody is different

0|0
    0|0
  • if he moved on, then you should as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be sincere and express your emotions

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a rebound

1|0
    0|0
  • Give a smile on him

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't get over him

1|0
    0|0
  • Start dating / seeing someone else

0|1
    0|0
  • Make him your brother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to get over him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think the feeling is the same.

• Not anymore at least.

• Force yourself to not see him every single day

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea, I am wondering the same thing, and it is even worse when you have to see him and act like there's nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know how difficult it is to ignore your ex when you have to see him everyday. I was in a relationship and broke up when we were taking 2 courses together, and it was really difficult to avoid the usual things we did just in a day difference because of the fact that we were not together anymore.

As difficult as it was, I got to class later than he did and left before he did, so that I would not know where he was going or when he was coming. Wherever you see him, try to come after and go before so that you don't think about where he is.

Also, DO NOT TALK TO HIM. I know this is impossible, if you guys ended in good terms and were agreed to be good "friends", because you do have to have peep talks here and there to maintain that "we ended in good terms" title. This is not necessary. If you really want to get over him, put on earphones and avoid starting a conversation with him.

Lastly, change your phone ringtone.
    This sounds odd but changing my ringtone helped me because I was so used to hearing the ringtone and expecting it to be my boyfriend that even after we broke up, every time I heard the ringtone, my heart expected it to be my ex, but left me disappointed because it was obviously not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes