Guys what would be your response if your girlfriend texted you this?

Her: I wanna break up with you. The sex is bad and you’re not a good kisser.

438

Most Helpful Guy

• I would reply , " Appreciate that you broke up with me via text message, its not me that is crap in bed it runs in your family, your mum and sister didn't do much for me in bed either"

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say your very immature and i dont need a woman like that in my life. State had she just been honest and voiced her thoughts u guys could have made it better. But honestly sounds like to me she wants to be a bitch about it so she must have a little anger towards u or she would have broke up with u and not added those comments in