Guys what would be your response if your girlfriend texted you this?

Her: I wanna break up with you. The sex is bad and you’re not a good kisser.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would reply , " Appreciate that you broke up with me via text message, its not me that is crap in bed it runs in your family, your mum and sister didn't do much for me in bed either"

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say your very immature and i dont need a woman like that in my life. State had she just been honest and voiced her thoughts u guys could have made it better. But honestly sounds like to me she wants to be a bitch about it so she must have a little anger towards u or she would have broke up with u and not added those comments in

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I'd be quite offended makes the girl seem pretty stuck up and a bit of a cunt cause that's not the only thing that matters in a relationship. Plus if she wasn't enjoying it she should encourage him to try get better

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "Are you serious?" And if she yes I'd say ok and move on. If I was really into her then it would really hurt probably... but I'd get over it eventually...

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer her to lie to me I mean that's pretty mean. Why not give him an option to improve, maybe you have. My response would probably be to take a light jab back at you then makeup about it and be more attentive towards your needs something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her go, and be glad her ex is back. She was bound to stab you in the back sooner or later, and sooner means less debris.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong number :-)

You see:

1) I'd never date someone who uses text speak. She'd have been educated to write "I want to"

2) If you were my girlfriend which you're clearly not she understands that I prefer face to face communication.

3) Talking of which I keep it plain and simple. Hence, the sex would never go bad because why would one want it to?

4) I know you think this text is for me as you're correct on one part: I'm not a good kisser - Sadly for you, I'm a great kisser x That's what MY girlfriend says ;-)

Thank you for reading my text. I wish you all the best in finding the correct recipient it was intended for. Good luck, you're going to need it!

0|0
    0|0
    • To fellow GaGs, I always forget typing the number three followed by a closed bracket results in this 3)

• It wouldn't be a friendly response. That would be very insulting to say to a man. Though it may be honest, there is no reason to be so cruel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I'd respond. I'd just not talk to her and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol would you really want to have a relationship with someone with that lame reason. I wouldn't. I'll be thankful honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Response: Anyone who breaks up via text isn't has no decency. Glad I found out now. Go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • ahhh, damn, u went and pissed in my cheerios. 😭 cheerios are pretty bland (draw comparison to u) plenty more flavors to choose from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me: ok thats fine have fun throwing yourself around guy to guy cause they only see you as a sex object

0|0
    0|0
  • She has her reasons to believe that, sure it would hurt but I rather not think too deeply into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I myself would have some not so polite words since they for one, broke up over text and two, did it over sex and kisses

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship based solely on sex isn't a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be furious but I would let her go because there is no point in binding someone to stay in your life because they are not enjoying with you and trying to make them keep up with you is only gonna make things tortuorous.
    However :D :D :p
    If she says only this * The sex is bad and you’re not a good kisser.* I would want to up my game and will try to make things enjoyable for her because I read somewhere that *In a physical interaction (sex, kiss) in relationship you need to be altruistic because there is no point in enjoying when the other person is not enjoying it.*

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good, id feel like a loser and like I wasn't much of a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it the dick size or how I use it? If it's the dick size then I'll off myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ok thanks for letting me know and all the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Will try it again babe!
    Don’t be angry!
    We will succeed in the next one💋😂

0|0
    0|0
  • damn why don't you just show up to my door and kick my balls while you're at it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• She is self centred as a women she sounds totally superficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex isn't everything... we could try to make it better

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck her best friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes