He confessed to having a dirty chat and meet profile?

We have now been back together longer than were apart from a brief break in our marriage and in a recent argument he confessed he set up a 3 day trial for a naughty dating app a wk prior bc he felt he needed to boost his self esteem after we had partied an all nighter and I slept from am to pm and he was disappointed that we talked about screwing a way we both were excited about the night before. He let me sleep while he set up his profile. He never cancelled the premium package and it's this started jan 11 and it's expensive we struggle to pay for our needs as is. I had permission to take a look and I was so taken back by what I saw I had to stop. He stated that he was looking for a nsa friends with benefits to chat and see where things go. didn't say he was married and specifically looked for women nearby. I cannot unsee the things he said to them and he mentioned wanting to eventually see how things could progress w someone in person and told me he set it up that way so women would chat w him. noticed he was sw them when he pretended to get a service call for his job and even the day after I slept we had a sexy convo and good sex but it was a day late and a buck short. there's other apps to use for sexting that don't feature meeting or even names and the video chat is way cheaper so why did he choose that type of site if he didn't intend on more than sexting. I have been putting in my best effort since we agreed to wk on our marriage. I'm open and honest and don't do things behind his back or out of spite. but he has a pattern of denying things and with holding as much info he can until it gets pried out and I don't know wtf to do. in a weak state I went back on his profile and wrote as him that he has the membership to escape from his marriage and I haven't told him
He confessed to having a dirty chat and meet profile?
Add Opinion