My ex boyfriend broke up with me 1 month ago. (I was his first EVERYTHING) Does he miss me? Or is he over me?

118

Most Helpful Guy

• None of these peoples comments can answer your question I'm afraid. It depends on how much he cares about you and that's relstive to the circumstances blah blah. The chap who said he was over his girlfriend in two weeks... well one of my first exs took me 3 years to get over her... Only time will tell. Let him know how you feel and then give him some space... he will miss you and come back. If he doesn't he was never yours to begin with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE