My ex boyfriend broke up with me 1 month ago. (I was his first EVERYTHING) Does he miss me? Or is he over me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None of these peoples comments can answer your question I'm afraid. It depends on how much he cares about you and that's relstive to the circumstances blah blah. The chap who said he was over his girlfriend in two weeks... well one of my first exs took me 3 years to get over her... Only time will tell. Let him know how you feel and then give him some space... he will miss you and come back. If he doesn't he was never yours to begin with

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I promise you he misses you. If he broke up with you it means you failed to understand what lead up to hat point. You may have been a bit cocky thinking that because you were his first, he wouldn't leave you or something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh mortal young teenage girl minds. Full of dought and anxiety about the pitifull remourses in trying to understand her emotions. You will always be a slave to these emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time boys feel free after they just broke up, but as more time passes they start to regret it more. It's not always the case but maybe it is with your boyfriend I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope so... I wrote an apology letter to give him with a sweatshirt i still have. Bad idea?

• @mroberts No it's a good idea actually, he'll see how kind n loving u were n regret he's ever dumped you

• Thank You, I hope it works out

• Seems all the people on here are morons. of course he thinks of you but it just not mean he wants you back. just means he compares you to other women. so he can choose the next woman.๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Break ups at that age hurt hard and fast but go away just as quickly as it came.

0|0
    0|0
    • even if I was his first love and he lost his virginity?

• Show All
    • we go to school together... so not out of sight lol

• Take a little longer then. You should want him to be happy and over you.

• Probably still thinks about you somewhat often. As someone I've slept with will always stay in my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course he probably will miss you, he probably will for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • As they say your first love is not always your true love but there is no how he will still have feelings for you no matter how small it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you're not together, he couldn't miss you that much

0|0
    1|0
  • After a month he's prolly over it tbh at least that's how I am

0|0
    0|0
    • i was his first girlfriend, and sexual encounter...

• Even if I thought she was the love of my life, I'd stop thinking about her after a couple of weeks

• It depends on the duration and kinda relationship u had

0|0
    0|0
    • it was 2.5 months. Very intimate, and also goofy. We had tons of fun together. It ended very suddenly due to stress.

• From what u tell he might think bout u occasionally and wouldn't be totally over you

• How are we supposed to know? Ask him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares... it's over... move on

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 16. probably still a virgin. fuck off mate

• Show All
    • Suddenly I can see why he broke up with you. But sure since you're in the league above me go ahead and write him sappy letters and give him sweatshirts... that's what people do when they get dumped. Logic says if it didn't work the first time it will work better the second... smh

• oh, please tell me why he broke up with me

• Can't say.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was over you as soon as you broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you still talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, is he talking to other girls?

Cause if he is, he might be trying to get over you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. he just cut contact. unfollowed me on everything.

• He's not much of a ladies man. really goofy and sensitive

• It's really hard to say then. I'm sorry :(

What Girls Said 1

• Well we all obviously can't tell because we don't know him. Breakups happen. People move on. The only way you are going to know the answer to your question is if you ask him. My advice: focus on you and your life right now. You WILL get over him, but it takes time. Don't waste your life wanting and waiting for him to come back, because it probably won't happen.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes