What do I do about this?

so my ex is 21 years old and i am 15. he told me when we originally started dating that he was starving himself and if i didn't go out with him he would continue. he kept saying he would kill himself if i didn't go out with him. he did a lot of pressuring to get me to go out with him and when i finally agreed, he wouldn't let me hang out with anyone else. one of my best friends was a guy he made me quit being friends with him and he wouldn't let me hang out with any other friends either. i finally had enough of that but he keeps trying to do the same thing. i never even liked him. he just keeps saying to look in the newspaper or something in a couple days and it would say his name and that he killed himself. i decided to stick to saying no. he wouldn't stop so i finally block him. he made new accounts and texted me from his friends accounts. i can never seem to get rid of him. we dated almost a year ago and i still haven't been able to get him to stop. i was barely able to go out with another guy because he wouldn't let me and i was afraid to go places with friends. my friends have been telling me i should get a restraining order against him but i don't know if that would be going to far or if i want to do that. i almost had to call the cops on him more then once to get him away from me. he was always pressuring me to do things with him like sex and some other stuff but at the time i was not ready. we only dated for months and those were horrible. my sister kept telling me to break up with him but i was scared he would do something like hit me or actually follow through with killing himself. what should i do? i don't want to keep seeing him. he scares me and brings back horrible memories.
What do I do about this?
Add Opinion