I want to know why?

Why boys think only about sex?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• I think not only about sex but womens has a power to comfort men in any situation even just by hugging him

What Guys Said 20

• I had sex for the 1st time when i was 15 and i couldn't care less about girls and sex, but that girl was a kind of hungry demon and so she took the decision.
    After that when i was more or less between 16 and 21 sex was the most frequent thing in my mind, a mix between curiosity and hormones.
    Or maybe that girl did some creepy voodoo on me!

• Because the second a guy says he's not interested in banging a girl. He gets accused of cheating, not caring about her, or being gay. I legit projecting right now

• Please don't make it a generality. You have been with an j*rk ok. And yes there are a lot of.

• Not all boys/men are the same we do think about sex more than women but it's not all we ever think about 🤣

• Because its apart of nature. Our biological inclination is to spread our seed and fuck lots of chicks. Its not our fault just how we were made

• Won't say only like , just the hormones level is running high all the time as men don't have menstrual cycle

• If you ask about me... I think i do need it.. but its not only about sex its love what makes sex so beautiful... For me sex and love both are equally necessary, but not all boys are same some of them don't even try to get so much intimate with their girl and loves them truly and some only want her for sex and some are like me, for me both are important i am still a virgin and have just kissed only one girl till now that too when i was 16, but i want both now, life is useless without love, but if i love someone i can live without sex but love is slightly more important...

• I believe that it's a human instinct. Just like breathing.

• Unless they just entered puberty or are a nypho, then they think about plenty of other things.

• It's a big lie we think about boobies and ass to.

• I'm a guy and I don't just think about sex.

• Ur wrong.

• Both genders can

• if you had any you would know how good it feels ;)

• OK sex

• Cause boys ideal state of mind is limited.

• Because it's amazing

• Emmh for you but not for girl

• Lol I don't know who you have been having sex with but I have never had any complaints, I have sex with women that love sex with me. That scratch my back suck my cock when I am sleeping, ride me when I am sleeping because they love my cock and how it makes them feel and moan and scream. You need to find a man that makes you wet just thinking about him inside you

• Why you only met these type of boys?

• Just to brake it for you.
    There are "bad boys" who think about sex and do let's say x number of different girls yet they manage to keep a relationship with one girl.
    And then they are "good boys" who don't think about sex that much and like to have a pure relationship with only one girl.
    But then you girls go on and decide to hang around with only bad boys and ignore the good boys

• U are wrong there are also woman who only think about sex
    Both genders

What Girls Said 2

• Well they don't. Women think about sex just as much as men do. No one thinks about only sex, they have to think about other things at some point.

• Because you don't know boys