Married bt virgin?

I've been married to a girl 2yrs bck. She doesn't even allow me to touch her. Not even kissed her till date. I don't know what's in her mind. N I don't know what to do. please suggest.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you talk to her about it?

• Ya I had a talk about it to her. Bt she is like she doesn't get such feeling. N here at my side m just burning from within

• Well that’s a problem.

Is it Possible for you two to go to counseling? Something is obviously on her mind. Otherwise, I am sorry. I don’t know if anything else can be done if she refuses to even try.

• Ya we can go for counselling. N m not a type of person who wants to have her by forcing her. N even m not getting what to do. Hence I posted here for some suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother I have failed you. I should've talked louder. I should've donevmore to warn men about marriage but it's too late. I assume you've already spoken to her and nothing's changed. Ask her one more time if it doesn't work. You can't get divorced either because a lot of your assets will go to her and a certain amount of cash flow for alimony payments. Its day light robery from the gynocentric institution. Bro cheat that's the only way. Because it isn't getting better from here. Good luck spread the news to your fellow brothers not to get married.

• Money n all is not worrying me bro. M just worried about parents of both of us. They have had a lot of expectations n happiness fr us. Money can be made. Bt reputation once gone can't b achieved again.

• I hope guys learn from this that marriage ain't good it's an outdated practice.

• Thank you you've made the right choice