How to get over a break up?

First of all I’m not too pretty but not ugly, i look okay, few days ago i was bothered that my boyfriend doesn’t say nice things about how i look, so i told him if I’m actually beautiful you’d always remind me of that, he respond was “true” and that leaded us to a big argument and we broke up, I still really like him but it still hurt me knowing that he didn’t think i was pretty.. how to get over knowing that? And how to get over a break up? How to get over a break up?

728

Most Helpful Guy

• An easy way to get over a break up is to cut the strings , what I mean is to stop watching his photos whether alone or when you were with him stop checking your convo together, stop listening to sad or so romantic music or music you used to listen to it with him and believe me you will forget about him as fast as you can't imagine , as no one loves someone and not seeing him beautiful, if someone loves another one he sees him the most beautiful in the world

• Yeah replace anything that reminds u of him for something better. It's hard from beginning but it isn't so hard at the same time

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly Here, dear, Just because Two people Break up, Doesn't mean they Don't and Can't Make up. It's a Fresh One, hun, so it might very well be, :Good-bye, don't cry." Wait and see, Take a Break for now and some space aZway from his Face.
    The way I se it as this Master, Having Hlped a Million and One, hun, People, He has Stuck with you, Loving you Unconditionally, And even if you may not be Gorgeous on the Inside, You are more so... On the Inside, which is why, no lie, this Guy... Stuck it out for you.
    Okay, so it is Heartbreaking and a Slap that he never gave you a Compliment, But he is this Honest John, And anything else Coming out of his Mouth from this Guy, would have been a Lie.
    If he wants you Back, go back. I would Say, you are Pretty Lucky that Day.
    Talk it out, If you do Become one again, But I would Suggest Go slow with Joe... Unconditional love is Hard to find these days. xx