Top 5 things you do to get over someone?

Really interested to know what you would do to get over a break up

158

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Mix vodka with tequila
    2. Light shit on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 and then dance around it, music blasting (of course, always be careful. Don't start a huge forest fire, burn the house down, or catch on fire)
    3. Get a dog and commit to taking care of her
    4. Focus on improving yourself, loving yourself, supporting any needs you have
    5. Flirt around
    It works for me. Not recommended for everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a list of what you really want in a relationship/person. And check off what the person who you broke up with offer's you. It helped me realize that she never offered really what I wanted besides sex