Top 5 things you do to get over someone?

Really interested to know what you would do to get over a break up

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Mix vodka with tequila
    2. Light shit on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 and then dance around it, music blasting (of course, always be careful. Don't start a huge forest fire, burn the house down, or catch on fire)
    3. Get a dog and commit to taking care of her
    4. Focus on improving yourself, loving yourself, supporting any needs you have
    5. Flirt around
    It works for me. Not recommended for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a list of what you really want in a relationship/person. And check off what the person who you broke up with offer's you. It helped me realize that she never offered really what I wanted besides sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Like everything in life you have to let it run it’s course. So #1 I’d feel my feelings and cry as much as I need to. #2 I would vent to someone or write letters to that person that I’d keep. #3 Reflect on our relationship and realize that it wasn’t always good. #4 Put away or get rid of everything that’s tied to that person (Their clothes, gifts, pictures, etc). #5 Be happy for them and continue without them

2|0
    0|0
  • Talk to family/friends, realise what you couldn’t get out of the relationship, realise how there are so many more opportunities for you now, start talking to others and make new acquaintances and just do what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • At first, not to fall in love, if I did and we broke up I'll remember all the bad times and be glad. Don't really like people being crybabies about break up

0|1
    0|0
  • as a classic white girl, i binge on ice cream, netflix, pizza and romance movies. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Start dating for fun, get back into things you may have given up on like your passions. Work on you.

0|2
    0|0
  • Surround yourself with hotter and nicer people than my ex so the world feels like a better place.
    Buy new clothes.
    Hit the gym.
    Date a bit
    Make ccookies.

0|0
    0|0
  • - find a hobby
    - do outdoor activities
    - travel if you can afford
    - go out with friends
    - play video games

0|0
    0|0
  • Delete all contacts, pictures, messages, memories of him

0|1
    0|0
  • I went on tinder, I actually found someone I clicked with, we had crazy chemistry and compatibility random things I've never told anyone about myself he does and understands, saying them before I even brought them up, finishing each others sentences type of thing, then he ghosted me after "his brothers wedding!"- probably his.
    Jokes thing was he text a few weeks later claiming I had blocked him. I literally decided there and then a lot of men ain't s%$& and I've met the jerks!
    Was the quickest way to get over my ex, this new guy and decide to stay single.

2 months after not communicating with the another guy on tinder his girlfriend called asking who I was.
    I'm so done!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just let it go with the flow. I'm not really doing anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to start liking someone else, it's unhealthy but it helps

0|0
    0|1
  • 1. Hang out with my friends
    2. travel
    3. Visit family
    4. Go on dates with guys
    5. Volunteer

0|0
    0|0
  • invest yourself in knowing your saviour! Christ loved us first, and he's the only one that is a constant stream of love in your life

0|0
    0|1
  • I have 5 months since the break up, At first I though I wouldn’t make it through, but now as I focused on myself and didn’t let the memories flow on me. I feel a lot better. I also told myself that he doesn’t love me anymore and he won’t come back for me (I killed all hope) even if you are too sure of his feelings towards you it’s better to think that he has already move on so you can heal and continue your life

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I can only say that trying hard to forget usually gets you the opposite result. I usually just get on the drums, guitar or computer and drown all thoughts of her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Things broke up, trying to get back together is pointless because one of you proposed the break up.
    2. Realize that the reasons will probably be persistent, its not something you can fix overnight and problems that stagnate can make the relationship worse.
    3. There are plenty of other people to get together with, go talk to them or focus on something else, having a partner shouldn't be your number 1 priority.
    4. Learn to be happy with yourself and only yourself. If you can't be happy with yourself, why should any of your potential partner be happy with you?
    5. If you miss the sex, just go get a sex friend or a prostitute legally. Prostitutes cost a bit but hey, they provide so long as you pay them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Download random apps and start posting in people's questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to be comfortable with and proud of your own company.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved someone more than anyone is this whole world, her smile and happyness was everything for me no matter what it takes to make her feel happy... I think if you want to forget someone, first don't try and think to forget them, you will just remember your past if you try to forget them, you will think of them... Accept it nomatter how good or bad was the person was for you before accept the reality that they are not the sane now, they don't fell the same about you, they don't love you, and now everything is over and you should not love them, start to hate them for what they have done with you... This is what i have done its been 4-5 months now, i don't even care if she exist or not, even when i think of her or see her i don't have any feelings cause i know accepted the reallity... Hope this help you..

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to get over someone, is to get under another one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask Buck Fitches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes