Is it ok to be bisexual?

I am a bisexual male and I get a lot of hate. Random people and even friends tell me its not right and I'm not sure if being bisexual was in gods plan for me. How can I be sure if I'm somehow sinning or doing life wrong? Is being bisexual morally right?Is it ok to be bisexual??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's genetic. Last time I checked the bible, the only one with the power to create genes was god, right? There's nothing wrong with it. I dare anyone to pull up a bible verse that says anyone had the power to create life or DNA other than god... A good and perfect god would never have made a mistake or made you anything other than what you were supposed to be.

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Sabretooth Also, a person can be gay or bi and never have sex. The bible literally says nothing about that at all. Hmm... So, it does not actually denounce being gay or bi. It denounces specific sexual acts.

• i would defend myself... but what's the point? you can't see you're doing everything you've accused me me of doing

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my answer may be a little biased considering I'm also bi... (Hi by the way, hit me up) but you're asking the wrong guy for approval, there are so many contradictions about being attracted to the same gender that no one can say if it's truly a sin or not. Now from a moral point of view, yes it's perfectly reasonable, you're not hurting anyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It's perfectly fine being bi-sexual, it's your mind, body and life - fuck the rest of them if they can't accept that. Only thing important is for yourself to accept it.

1|1
    0|1
  • In today's age you can be whoever you want to be. God would want you to live your life how you feel is right. He isn't going to Not love you for who you are or how you feel. Do what you want.

2|1
    0|3
  • Yes, of course its okay to be bisexual! At the end of the day, your life is your life. Other peoples opinions won't really matter in the weeks to come. Follow your heart when it comes to your relationships, no matter what gender. And no, it's not a sin to

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be who you want to be.. Don't give a shit about what others say.. Nobody is letting you live their life.. Don't let them live yours😊

0|0
    0|0
  • It is and it isn't anyone else's business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

I am bi

0|1
    0|0
  • I understand your pain I went through this to and still battle with thoughts on occasion. This is called internalized homophobia. Worst part about being bi is that you're stuck in this middle grey area where being straight or gay is way easier simply for the fact it's more straightforward and there's no bouncing between lifestyles. I sometimes like to say Bi people are the most hated, because they're hated on both sides (straight & gay). The penis as your profile picture is pretty creepy. But anyway, I think you have to just come to terms with your sexuality and accept it, also get some friends similar to you. Thats what helped me. Also that moral question isn't one I can answer. Everyone has sinned. Sin is sin no sin is greater than the other. As for Gods plan for you, I'm not sure anyone can answer that question either. If you actually believe in God you would no that God doesn't make mistakes so.. there ya go.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine, as long as you tell the person you are about to date and such, because some people do not want to date bisexuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t even wanna answer cus I’ll get so much hate

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• it is your life so if you are then enjoy it. I think it is great if you are.

0|3
    0|0
  • My personal opinion is two fold, first if you have religous beliefs and want to be in accordance with your faiths beliefs talk to a few people you truly trust in person, ask them to talk with you and help you walk through it from your faiths standpoint if you have a strong affinity to your faith. Second as far as people hating on you screw them, you be you and be true to your self. Feel free to message me and if be glad to talk with you if you want. LPL

0|0
    0|0
  • It was never in Gods' plan for anyone to be anything other than heterosexual. But you are only sinning if you actually ACT on it

0|0
    1|2
  • Do whatever you want my friend. Be happy and ignore stupid people.

1|2
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate bro, you can't make everyone happy. Is it ok to be bisexual? To me, it's fine. I don't hate gay or the lgbtq community but if you're trying to turn straight people with the same bs "how do you know if you've never tried?" Then I dislike you. As for God? If I can't see it nor touch it, why worry?

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I am not bisexual myself (my wife is though) I do have friends who are. Even through they'll tease the hell out of me and such (one even curls up in my lap with his arms around me at least once if I happen to be sitting down) they all respect my bounds while having any physical contact with them and I've got their back if anyone hassles them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't be able to answer the question if it is God's plan for you. In my opinion religions evolve over time.

As to whether it is a problem, I'd look at it from the perspective of if you are doing any harm to anyone. I can't see how that could happen. Therefore I think it is completely ok to be bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what other people think. And it is totally normal

1|1
    0|0
  • Man you should just be you. Other people's views on how you should be shouldn't be important. And if your god made you then why would he make you in a way that he wouldn't like, You know?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong. I mean for something to be immoral, it has to be a choice. You don't choose love, it's just love.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are what you are.. if it's not okay to be what someone is, then what's the point?

Im bisexual. Is it immoral to be me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leviticus 18:22
    22 “‘You must not lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman. a It is a detestable act.

0|0
    2|0
    • Cool back then it could mean "lie upside down" back then whole family (the poor) was in one bed, I'm not saying having sex just, life was, so how can we think what this scripture really ment.

• Show All
    • I was born to be sexual 10, my wife was born to be sexual 2-3, how God allowed such a people to meet in the first place. If some day I fuck a man I'll blame my wife for it. Also bible fucked my way of thinking "be wiser then the wisest" not extract quote but the point being I was trying to be wiser than my priest and didn't breakup with my girlfriend. To long story to tell, but my point is, the language in the bible is so old you can match to and situation interpret as you wish and fuck up your life. So after relaying on "scripture" I'll endup on psychiatrist chair. If he was born bi/gay there is a scripture about chosen ones, so if he dedicated to hell from the beginning I'll rather let him enjoy his life.

• @skiron it's true we shouldn't force it-but he asked-i'm simply answering

• It’s not my preferred lifestyle choice. But if that is yours, no judgement!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude be you. Don't let other folks get you down. Enjoy life.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's OK. It's not moraly wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine. You're not hurting anyone.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nah, dawg. That's messed up shit.

0|0
    2|1
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|1
  • To each their own.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's 100% fine to be bi-sexual

0|0
    0|1
  • No , wtf , it s a shit...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Just be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is a Sin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming that you are protestant. Look up leviticus chapter 20. God doesn't like it to put it mildly. As far as is it moral, that is a more complex question that is a different answer for everyone. Ultimately if you are comfortable with yourself that is all that really matters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes