Is it ok to be bisexual?

I am a bisexual male and I get a lot of hate. Random people and even friends tell me its not right and I'm not sure if being bisexual was in gods plan for me. How can I be sure if I'm somehow sinning or doing life wrong? Is being bisexual morally right?Is it ok to be bisexual??

1025

Most Helpful Girl

• It's genetic. Last time I checked the bible, the only one with the power to create genes was god, right? There's nothing wrong with it. I dare anyone to pull up a bible verse that says anyone had the power to create life or DNA other than god... A good and perfect god would never have made a mistake or made you anything other than what you were supposed to be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks

• @Sabretooth Also, a person can be gay or bi and never have sex. The bible literally says nothing about that at all. Hmm... So, it does not actually denounce being gay or bi. It denounces specific sexual acts.

• i would defend myself... but what's the point? you can't see you're doing everything you've accused me me of doing

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my answer may be a little biased considering I'm also bi... (Hi by the way, hit me up) but you're asking the wrong guy for approval, there are so many contradictions about being attracted to the same gender that no one can say if it's truly a sin or not. Now from a moral point of view, yes it's perfectly reasonable, you're not hurting anyone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE