How to learn to love myself after being cheated on?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn from it! Learn the signs of a guy who may cheat. Never trust anyone too much ever. Not even family. Trust yourself the most. You know YOU the best! If you can somehow wanr his current girlfriend what he did, do it. If you can make him lose out over it and not get caught, DO IT. As the Satanic Laws state "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him." and "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy." I'd say your cheatin ex may have violated a bit of both. So, destroying him (his career, etc) is ok. I am not against revenge if it's achievable. Just be VERY careful with it. If you can manipulate him into utter misery without possible harm to yourself or others, I encourage it.

• I am not sure why he cheated. It makes me so angry! He sexted another girl, and then i found out he was messaging other girls online, complimenting them and flirting with them in the DMs :/ his excuse was “compliments are nice. i didn’t had bad intentions”. But, he straight up flirted with them. He never complimented me or my photos on social media. He said “you got my intention in person. In relationships it should matter what you do in person and in front of each other”. Like what?

• That is definitely cheating.

• That hits the mark pretty close then yes. Like I said in the first comment, analyze what happened to end up with a guy that is ok with cheating. There seem to be some definite communication problems or else you chose a very slimy guy. The way to recover is to promise yourself never to be too trusting of ANYONE. He doesn't seem to bright either if you were able to find out so easily. I've been kinda cheated on myself. It only helped open my eyes more. Some people give into greed easily and those people aren't worth your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You accept that it’s not your fault they cheated. You didn’t make them go out. You didn’t make them look at other people and you didn’t make them cheat.

THEY did all of those things.

THEY made all of those choices.

THEY ruined your relationship.

Not. You.