How to learn to love myself after being cheated on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn from it! Learn the signs of a guy who may cheat. Never trust anyone too much ever. Not even family. Trust yourself the most. You know YOU the best! If you can somehow wanr his current girlfriend what he did, do it. If you can make him lose out over it and not get caught, DO IT. As the Satanic Laws state "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him." and "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy." I'd say your cheatin ex may have violated a bit of both. So, destroying him (his career, etc) is ok. I am not against revenge if it's achievable. Just be VERY careful with it. If you can manipulate him into utter misery without possible harm to yourself or others, I encourage it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not sure why he cheated. It makes me so angry! He sexted another girl, and then i found out he was messaging other girls online, complimenting them and flirting with them in the DMs :/ his excuse was “compliments are nice. i didn’t had bad intentions”. But, he straight up flirted with them. He never complimented me or my photos on social media. He said “you got my intention in person. In relationships it should matter what you do in person and in front of each other”. Like what?

• Show All
    • That is definitely cheating.

• That hits the mark pretty close then yes. Like I said in the first comment, analyze what happened to end up with a guy that is ok with cheating. There seem to be some definite communication problems or else you chose a very slimy guy. The way to recover is to promise yourself never to be too trusting of ANYONE. He doesn't seem to bright either if you were able to find out so easily. I've been kinda cheated on myself. It only helped open my eyes more. Some people give into greed easily and those people aren't worth your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You accept that it’s not your fault they cheated. You didn’t make them go out. You didn’t make them look at other people and you didn’t make them cheat.

THEY did all of those things.

THEY made all of those choices.

THEY ruined your relationship.

Not. You.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Loving yourself starts from loving your mirror image
    cdn.gymaholic.co/.../woman-exercising-back.jpg

Helps a lot. Workout also removes all the toxic hormones from your body and help you feel better and recover from the depression faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say it is not about you but more about the person who cheated on you. Someone who is inclined to cheat, would’ve cheated no matter who he was with. He could’ve been with the world’s greatest and sexiest woman, but if he was put into a particular situation and being the type of person that he is, still would’ve cheated. Give time for yourself and do not be too eager or quick to go back into dating and meeting new people. Go and spend time with friends and family, and give it time.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh, dear sweety, you deserve so much better than that.

its really not your fault, cheaters just have nasty morals

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn’t believe what he did is AS bad as actual cheating. But, he sexted another girl and sent her vulgar messages. Then he would message other girl’s flirty messages online.

• thats still cheating.
      if it werent for distance we all know he would probably have done the real thing

• Don't carry baggage that isn't yours. If they can't be faithful that's a skeleton for their closet. Be thankful they ruined it now and not later, clearly it wasn't what you need

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch Clerks, put on lip stick kiss yourself in the mirror and be like "Do you wanna fuck me, I wanna fuck me" do a little dance and masturbate furiously to something that turns you on. Or watch romance movies after drinking a bottle of wine and being like I'm way prettier then her at each actress who looks like crap at one point during the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't blame yourself, you're the one that got cheated on. Move on and remove the other person from your life, let them feel like garbage for what they did to you, and if they feel nothing, nothing good will come their way anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple. It has nothing to do with you. The faults are all on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been cheated, your world collapse and it feels very bad. After a while I was like, f*ck this I shouldn't feel bad, I didn't cheat it's not my fault. Now I think, thank god I happened back then and not after we got married or even worse, when we had a child. And relationship problems are not a reason to cheat, so even if he didn't like something about you, that's still not a reason to cheat but rather talk about it and solve the problem. The only hard thing I had, is getting back the trust in people.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sucks. I am 10 years after the fact and still struggle with it. Sure it is not as bad as it once was, but still there. Sorry for ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has nothing to do with you

2|0
    0|0
    • I still feel insecure and jealous. I don’t want to feel that way ever again.

• Try to see things practically in life rather than emotionally

0|0
    0|0
    • How is cheating practical?

• Show All
    • What if i get cheated on again? :/

• Not everybody is same in this world, if there are people who hurt you, then there are also people who care for you like no one can and brightens your life...
      Its up to you whether you wanna keep searching for good ones even if you get hurt consecutively... Or... quit searching becoz you don't wanna get hurt anymore and think that.."I'll get hurt everytime whenever I'll try"
      Your choice 👍😊

• Go find someone to fuck... Nothing gets you over old guy like a new one

0|0
    0|0
    • Works just like that?

• Show All
    • Interesting, I never really thought of it that way.

• I cheated on my ex

0|0
    1|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Temped in your dreams maybe

• Maybe

• So what if its the girl that done it

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s hard. It takes time. Stay focused. It comes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burn his house down!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Try meditation or exercise whichever you prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe that everything happens for a good cause

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Been through that myself. First off you have to stop thinking that you could have done anything to prevent him from cheating- it's his fault entirely. Second, spend more time with yourself, and friends. Do things you like that make you relax or focus on other stuff like school/work. Don't rush into a new relationship!

0|0
    0|0
  • The person who cheated is the child in the relationship. I was cheated on and girlllllll was I cold hearted af to him after that. It just made me realize so many things 1) I’m young and need to have fun without being confined in a relationship and 2) I don’t need his ass

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes