My ex girlfriend broke up with me a month ago. Everything was going great. One day we’re very much in love and the next, or almost, she dumps me, why?

My now ex girlfriend and I were in a solid 3 month relationship. I know it doesn’t seem very long but we go to the same school, and we spent everyday together. ( We are both 18 ). She was the one to come to me and ask if I wanted to be more than friends. We were so much in love. We called eachh other from time to time, we texted/ snapchatted every day and I felt like I was in paradise every day. We were both gone around Christmas time, I was on a trip and she went to see her family. She told me how proud she was to show me to her family and really happy, saying how she wished i was with her every second I was gone. I felt the same way. When I got back, we had the best time together: watching a movie while cuddling, going out to the restaurant, taking a nap together. I was completly gone to paradise and feeling like the luckiest person on earth. She kept saying how much she loved me and i would say the same, we were so close and wouldn’t let each other go. Then, one day, she texts me a good morning text saying how she is really glad im back and can’t wait to spend more time with me... when that same night, she came over and dumped me out of nowhere. I see this girl every day at school and I love her do much. It kills me every day. And after all of that, she acts like she doesn’t care at all amd treats me like a stranger. He only reason was that « she wanted to be single because she hadn’t really lived her life » and that « it’s not you, it’s me « . I’m greatly depressed, what do I do?
1
1