Why do I feel sad and can't stop thinking about my ex girlfriend after she hurt me and I feel guilty because she left me more someone else?

We lasted 6 months together and she kept warning me that one day she was can leave because I didn't appreciate her but I did apppreaciate I was a good to her I would help her all time I always thankful to her. We would argue often but I would always apologize first and when we would have our romantic moment I would tell her I'm sorry babe I really don't like fighting I just want us to be happy and have more moments like this. By the fifth month she started talking to he's friend in jail and would always be exited to talk to him and visited him. I would go to her house all time and I felt ignore when I was there because she didn't really pay attention to me and I ask her one time why you more excited to see him and give him more attention and she said because he listen to me. All this time told me it was her friend but when she broke up with and I found that I saw her Instagram bio that had hearts with her friends name I confronted her and she got mad at me and broke with me and she said that I really push her away and i felt bad because i thought it was I fault. I wrote her apology letter and gave her a teddy bear one day later but she didn't care or didn't say anything and then a few days later I found that her guy friends was her new boyfriend that hurt me so much. I told her why do you have hurt me so much and she said that I hurt my own self that she kept warning that I was pushing her and that she's can get married with her new boyfriend and have kids and I told really I thought we were can get married like you said and she said is too late that enough is enough. At end of our story she was really ungrateful and heartless with me she told she didn't care about me or love or like me , doesn't care if im hurt she just need it me for favor after what she said i walked away and block her and never contacted her but it's been two months and I'm still hurt I still think everyday about her and remember the good time. I'm trying to move on with my life
3