Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone in your past relationship(s)?

What did you do about it? Or did u just let the feeling pass?

1815

Most Helpful Guy

• Break ups are never fun, no matter how it's done. But if you are willing to break up then don't ever look back because it will never be the same.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a breakup but cut someone out of my life that I care about deeply. My short story... he was my first and only so far but has been a “f*ckboy” for the longest with no indication of truly changing. We tried keeping keeping in contact , I wasted $$ to go see him and didn’t, he’d say one thing but do the opposite, he was still worried about dealing with other females, and was acting like he couldn’t communicate. After the spending my money incident, I told him to never contact me again and I meant it at the time b/c I was rightfully angry. I ended up regretting it almost immediately, tried to text him... nothing. We were still friends on social media and we’d occasionally like each others pictures but nothing else. I missed him on and off for months and felt every emotion possible during... still something I’m dealing with b/c at times I want to tell him I got my own place and invite him over. But then, I remember all the things that happened and how it’s the same story from the first time in high school (2015) and to not waste my time.

I don't know your situation but what I can say is that we’re ALWAYS going to miss people who are no longer in our lives , especially when that position is no longer being occupied... doesn’t always mean we should keep that person in our life or try bringing them back.

Sometimes, you probably need to reach out just to see what'll happen and if that’s what you want to do, do it. Just be mindful that a relationship takes 2 people and you can’t repair a 2 person job on your own so if you try and your effort isn’t reciprocated , previous issues don’t get fixed, and things get worse... just let it go

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE