I hate my partner but I can't leave him. What shall I do?

I've been with my OH for 3 years, I fell pregnant 2 months into the relationship because he refused to use contraception and manipulated to have sex. 3 years later we've had plenty of arguments, he controls my life, he breaks my phone's and other items, he rarely helps with our child, I have to do everything for him like he is a child himself. I'm not saying I'm an angel but I try my hardest and think Im pretty easy going. He knows I don't love him because I am honest. I want to work at the relationship to stay a family but I need him to change and he physically can't. I hate him touching me, cuddling me I don't want to have sex with him but he always guilts me into doing it. He says if I leave he gets our child when I know after everything he's done hell be aloud to have her. So the question is do I give up or do I keep hoping for something that won't happen

47

Most Helpful Guy

• This seems to be a highly co-dependent relationship to me. Love? Are you sure you know what you mean by that? I think it's the inconvenience that you hate. You love this relationship as it is, because you and him are feeding each other on each others bad feelings. You need this and he needs it as well. This is my remote brief opinion about it. If it's not too toxic, you might be able to sustain it on a moderate level. But I think it will be annoying at some point in time and a break up is inevitable. And be aware that your child will be a victim of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he abusive? Like does he hit you? Or is he just a lazy asshole?

• He pushes me, throws things at me but hasn't actually hit me

• Well I would separate from him and do what's best for you and your child.