Guys, what does it mean if a guy friend doesn't tell you they have a girlfriend?

Its still a relatively new relationship he is in... I've noticed he has been kinda cold to me, and isn't as close to me anymore.. or our other friends. But today I found out he has a new girlfriend. He has only told mostly all our friends but me?

I know that we kinda did have a romantic past and had feelings for each other. But that was September, and we "broke up" stopped seeing each other in November. We were even good friends for about a month.. and even described our relationship as "right love, wrong time".

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy would want to tell his current friend who he had some romantic past about his new relationship. It would be awkward and can affect present relationship of you with him as a friend because he might think you will feel bad about him being in a relationship or he might also think that it's like cutting you off completely. Anyway you are a nice girl so no guy in his right mind would tell you. There could be more reasons but I can think of only these reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also if this new relationship doesn't work out then he can still be your friends and can again look for an opportunity to date you and know you more till the right time comes by

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I was say he doesn't want to ruin his chances with the person he's hiding it from.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could've been an honest mistake. Maybe he thought you were around when he told his other friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he has no love anymore or just to get you jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to cheat his girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Keeping his options open

0|0
    0|0
  • He didn't tell you cuz he didn't want to hurt you