Do you watch all your ex's stories on instagram and/or facebook?

Do you watch all your ex's stories on instagram and/or facebook? I still have my ex boyfriend on fb and insta And he still watches all my stories that I put on instagram and facebook Why? Is this common?

• Yes some
    Vote A
  • Yes all
    Vote B
  • No none
    Vote C
  • Don't have them on social media anymore
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get rid of them... Either way you benefit from it ! The faster you get over them the faster they feel the need to get back with you because you seem to be all good ooooorrr the faster younger over them the faster you get over them... Easy peasy lemon squeezzzyyyy

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the point why follow them... just block him/herwhatever. Unless you want to go back!

I know some might think what's the problem some say we are in good terms we are not dating anymore I understand, but no matter what I'm sure when you see your ex something of him or her is going to remind you of a moment... sad or happy moment AND why spend that precious 2 minutes moment thinking about a past? Useless. Delete function is there for a reason lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Ex broke up with me about 9 months ago after 10 years being together... I'm still heart broken about the breakup so I stop looking at her IG

Plus, her Instagram post are so fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any of my ex's on any of my social media or text them. I have looked at one of my ex's IG from a friend's, and I just laughed so not worth my time.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a reason why ex's are ex's... I'm cordial, but I don't care about their day to day life anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • it only resurfaces the pain. i'd rather not watch. if my friends asked about how she is more successful or happy now that before, i'll only say "papa bless".

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I delete their presence from life, including all social media presences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah delete them, they should be gone out your life it only makes things worse to keep in touch or follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't, don't want that feeling to come back together

1|0
    0|0
  • He probably still has feelings for you. How long have you been broken up for?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that depends a lot on whether the relationship had a lot of mutual friends before it started

0|0
    0|0
  • No i didn't see anything more of her when we broke up in all my relstions

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch, they can fuck themselves

1|1
    0|0
  • No, its very irrational and self-destructive

1|0
    0|0
  • No none also a ex is ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never follow, or stalk my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing so is a perfect way to remain firmly in the past. I don't even know where my ex is, whether she's on social media, and I don't care because I've moved on. This is a common mistake made by a lot of women, I suspect more than men too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• depends on the situation for everyone I guess. Maybe he is just curious to know how you are doing after the relationship? My ex would look at my profile n stuff and when I unfollowed him he got so worked up about it 😂 (I was weak so I followed him back) BUT the main thing is if you are bothered about it, block him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have stayed friends with guys I dated so yes. But we all have different families and kids. So it's not like there's any romantic feelings anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex doesn't post stories but i see his posts on my news feed we have kids so can't not have anything to do with him

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I blocked him off everything once we stopped dating. I don't really care for him like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. Boring. I'm not moving back only go farther. Besides I'm not interested at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • No and that's absolutely not normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget him girl. It's ur past don't let it effect ur lovely present.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to. He was my first and great love. Even though I am happily married, when there is frustration I think about him - since they are opposite on those points. If that makes sense. I would never cheat, problems that I know I wouldn't have with him take me back. And we were such good friends.
    Bottom line - yes I think about him and used to follow him on SoMe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes