Do you watch all your ex's stories on instagram and/or facebook?

Do you watch all your ex's stories on instagram and/or facebook? I still have my ex boyfriend on fb and insta And he still watches all my stories that I put on instagram and facebook Why? Is this common?

• Yes some
  • Yes all
  • No none
    Vote C
  • Don't have them on social media anymore
    Vote D

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get rid of them... Either way you benefit from it ! The faster you get over them the faster they feel the need to get back with you because you seem to be all good ooooorrr the faster younger over them the faster you get over them... Easy peasy lemon squeezzzyyyy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the point why follow them... just block him/herwhatever. Unless you want to go back!

I know some might think what's the problem some say we are in good terms we are not dating anymore I understand, but no matter what I'm sure when you see your ex something of him or her is going to remind you of a moment... sad or happy moment AND why spend that precious 2 minutes moment thinking about a past? Useless. Delete function is there for a reason lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE