Do you still have your ex on your social media?

Do you still have your ex on your social media? E. g. fb, instagram, etc

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Negative, she f'd that up a long time ago. That's how unfriending, friending, unfriending works with me. You're not getting many chances to do that with me. I don't give a damn that others never say no to you, woman. Allow me to be the first.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex is blocked from all my social media. He is an ex, I dont want to know about him anymore and I dont need him keeping track of me to be honest. I dont keep in contact with any ex, they belong in my past so I can successfully move forward with my life.

My last ex tried to log into my Facebook account and I was alerted by Facebook, crazy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• This and YouTube is the only social media I have anymore. Facebook is a piece of shit and Twitter has become a wasteland of virtue signaling fucktards. Social media was kool up until a couple years ago. Anyway, my answer is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm still friendly with them I will probably still be connected. If not I will probably have muted or disconnected them.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first yes, but if I’m not communicating with them, I remove them. If they need to contact me, they still can reach me by text message with my phone number or even messenger

0|0
    0|0
  • those that i am friends or acquaintances with yes. but not the ones i'm not friendly with

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't have it, while it was quite hard decision, but always the right one, this helped me to remove the chain I already created.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I’ve got one ex on my Facebook. My first boyfriend. We’re not best friends or we don’t chat but I’m happy to see him post stuff about how he’s doing in life. Don’t feel upset or jealous at his new wife & he’s got 2 gorgeous girls and a step daughter. Quite happy for him, don’t sit stalking him wishing we were still together, it’s all good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. One of my exs is following me on Snapchat and is my friend on FB. I don't follow him back on Snapchat and have hidden his posts on Facebook. I have no interest in following his life through social media, but he can follow mine if he wants to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we catch up every now and again (not often at all). No reason to cut them out of my life completely, they don't even live in the same state/country as me. Boyfriend knows and doesn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of, we ended on very bad terms many years ago and i deleted him from all my social media and vise versa. just last month he started following me on instagram, but thats it... i dont want to think much of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I go by this for my previous relationship experiences. If we are not longer friends or do not want to stay in touch, then I no longer have them on social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes