Do you still have your ex on your social media?

Do you still have your ex on your social media? E. g. fb, instagram, etc

• Yes
  • No

2118

Most Helpful Guy

• Negative, she f'd that up a long time ago. That's how unfriending, friending, unfriending works with me. You're not getting many chances to do that with me. I don't give a damn that others never say no to you, woman. Allow me to be the first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex is blocked from all my social media. He is an ex, I dont want to know about him anymore and I dont need him keeping track of me to be honest. I dont keep in contact with any ex, they belong in my past so I can successfully move forward with my life.

My last ex tried to log into my Facebook account and I was alerted by Facebook, crazy stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE