My girlfriend broke up with me?

my girlfriend and I have been dating for 10 months and I love her but she says that I'm a hypocrite and that I'm a jerk and I don't trust her but I do she broke up with me but I convinced her that to give me till tomorrow because she is a person of action not words so clearly everything I say to her is nothing until I prove them the thing is I do not know how to prove my self in person I need advice I do not want to lose her I would rather die I need to know how to prove that I do trust her and that I can change please help me I need this advice desperately :(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing your going thru. You don't need to prove that you love someone for them to believe that you truly care for them, BUT if you want to do something special for her, you could write a poem, hand make something for her like a batch of paper flowers & saw when the last flower dies is when I'll stop loving you, or if you can draw you could do something she likes with I love you on it, I wouldn't are recommended you BUY something, because then she will expect that every time you guys get into a conflict or something. Give her something from the heart, something you KNOW only SHE would love & cherish, or you could simply cook for her & invite her over for a movie & just chill. Also words of wisdom, don't change because someone is making you change, change because YOU want to, because YOU need to. Your girlfriend should accept you the way you are. if she doesn't, then it's not meant to be I'm sorry. You have to kiss a few bad frogs to find the prince (you know what I mean)

What Girls Said 2

• Do you know WHY she thinks you're a hypocrite and a jerk? If you don't, maybe you should ask.. no, chicks think that men can read minds.. it's idiotic. ummm.

Think of when her "issue" with you started and try to figure out what situation caused this. Then when you know, apologize for it (if need be) and do things to reinforce her love for you. Think of what attracted her to you in the first place and do that or enhance that.. Whatever is missing, fill it. Whatever is misleading or misunderstood, clarify it. She needs to know that you will take action to fix the problem, not just SAY you will.

• cry..if you cry for her she will think wow he really means this..might ruin your reputation tho ;-p

What Guys Said 1

• That is so... hm...

Chemistry dies out like a fire if you don’t stoke it once in awhile.

Humans have needs – both emotional and physical. They need to be caressed, held, hugged, kissed, listened to, flirted with, and desired.

Your relationship routine might have made your ex feel starved for whatever it was they didn’t get anymore – that very stuff that made your stomachs and hearts flutter when you first started dating. If he or she was starving, then chances are you weren’t getting everything out of the pairing that you wanted as well.

What were you lacking in the relationship? What was missing?

Most relationships don’t crumble because of one single issue. When one thing comes in between two people, they usually recognize it and work things out amicably – unless it’s a deal breaker like, “she wants kids and I don’t.”

You might even see the breakup as a result from one of the above issues while your ex would pinpoint something totally different. Maybe you thought it was the fact that you spent no time together, but he thought it was the nagging you did.

If you want to get your ex back, don’t do these things::

- Texting your ex will push her away – fast;

- Calling your ex multiple times a day shows neediness;

- Telling her to get back with you telegraphs insecurity;

- Writing letters to try to make her understand how you feel is

counter-productive;

-Phoning her parents and try to convince them to talk

sense into her is a sure way to get ignored;

-Calling the new guy in her life and telling him to leave her

alone will instantly turn her against you

How to get her back?

Maybe this few tips will help you:

- Never look desperate – work on your self, you need to shine if you want to attract her back

- Start seeing other girls. That will wake uh her curiosity and insecurity (is possible that he has already move on!?)

- Go out together, do stuff together, but don’t ask her to get back, just have great time together, let she see how good it was in relationship

Hope this help. For some more advanced tips, check out link , it may be useful...

All the best and good luck!