My ex girlfriend started texting me after break up and talking like nothing happened. I ended one conversation with TTYL and never heard back from her?

Our conversations were nice, 2500+ words per day and not one liners. I was being supportive and believed in her during some drama she had. She ends up quitting her job and I was there for her when others weren’t. Few days later she gets her dream job all while there for her all along. She disappears for a week and I decide to initiate conversation and she is cranky about new drama in her life, which she didn’t bother telling me over a week of silence. She says she hurt herself and it’s hard to type. I tell her to rest and get better. Next day I text her again, even though I didn’t want to chase her. I saw an article that discussed something encouraging that I just told her few days ago and shared it with her. She agrees with it and goes more in detail about her injury and other drama. I ask if there is anything I can do to help and she says no. I tell her not to hurt her hand and not to type. I ask if I can call her that night and she says she’s going out. I respond with have fun, take things off your mind that we’re bother you, TTYL. I have not heard back and have not initiated new conversation because I promised myself I will not be chasing her anymore. I reached out to her and offered my help and conversations a few times but was rejected. Who is wrong in this situation?
1 y
I’m not contacting her. If she has interest she needs to show it to me.

My grandma passed away few days after our last conversation and few days after that family friend passed away. She knew about my grandma and asked about her in previous conversations and could’ve asked me about that.

It’s been a month now and I guess both of us are stubborn. Her birthday was this month and I didn’t text but I did make mental wishes. Either way I look at it it makes me look like I’m chasing her.
0
5