I miss him so much and he seems so fine with out me?

My ex and I have been on and off because he went away to school 10 hours away from our home town, distance was way to hard for us and especially for him because he said it was hard for him to balance being away at a new school and me and giving me everything I want. He said Im the right person wrong time and school has a lot to do with why we can't be together because its so hard. He said it hurts but he has to do whats best for me and him... but we haven't talked in about a month now and he doesn't seem like he misses me or thinks about me at all and it really hurts because im sitting over here dying and missing him every single second. I know that guys hide their feelings and its hard to know how someone feels when you dont talk to them, and he always says he hides his feelings because he doesn't want to seem weak... But I just want to know that im not the only one feeling this way. I know he has a lot of things distracting him but still, after 2 years of us being together and everything I want to mean something
I miss him so much and he seems so fine with out me?
Add Opinion