Can you heal a broken heart by trying to find someone else immediately after the relationship has ended?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say no that is why they are called a rebound and that isn't fair on the next person. I would suggest morn the previous relationship and wait for your heart to mend. Pick yourself up and move on. The best kinda off person to do this would be a shrink. Talking can be a great deal of help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's a good idea because you're simply looking for someone to rely on to make you happy or... maybe that person will make you miserable... who knows.
    you owe yourself a lot, so take a break and leave the love for a moment.