Can you heal a broken heart by trying to find someone else immediately after the relationship has ended?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say no that is why they are called a rebound and that isn't fair on the next person. I would suggest morn the previous relationship and wait for your heart to mend. Pick yourself up and move on. The best kinda off person to do this would be a shrink. Talking can be a great deal of help.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's a good idea because you're simply looking for someone to rely on to make you happy or... maybe that person will make you miserable... who knows.
    you owe yourself a lot, so take a break and leave the love for a moment.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think dating right away can heal a broken heart (especially if you truly loved the person). It might be a good distraction from the pain, but healing will definitely take time.

0|1
    0|0
  • For awhile until that goes away too.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe it could provide as a distraction, but its unfair to the other person. I wouldn't go into another relationship unless you are ready and over someone. letting time heal and working on yourself in other aspects is the best way i believe

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I personally don't think so, best to get back on your feet on your own, it's unfair to the other person because you make them a janitor for you sadness and that's unhealthy

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends. In my case it sometimes was good, sometimes it didn't work. It all depends on what kind of relationship it was, how much you have invested, etc. But to be honest. You just move from one trap to the next.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is a mistake, that is a myth

0|0
    0|0
  • Never worked for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes