I really like this girl. What do I do?

So I met this girl and she is outstanding. She is very bubbly, teases me a lot, and I have occasionally caught her looking at me.

anyways, I do wanna ask her out. The issue is, she is acquainted with the crazy woman that I slept with. That is my biggest issue. I don’t think they’re friends. But I have seen them talk to one another.

what do I do?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just be up-front with her about the other woman if it ever came up but otherwise leave it alone and go on flirting with her and ask her out

Most Helpful Guy

• Well get to know her better and flirt. Then bring up her freind as a reference to something small and see how she reacts. Then go from there.